15

(Edited)

Mercuius had woken up in her hotel room and she overheard Diana and Jotaro speaking.

She was about to walk in on them.

"You better tell me what in hell is going on before I crush you to death with an oil tanker!!"

"It wouldn't be the first time."

"Huh?"

Mercuius didn't even bother looking and went back to her room.

"I can't have you be in danger again. I sent you back home for a reason."

"WHAT WAS THE REASON, BITCH?!!"

"Mama mía. It's 7 in the morning."
Yup. Mercuius has heard enough. Jotaro brought this among himself he had to be the one to talk.

She walked away and heard the spare phone ring.

"Buongiorno." She answered.

"Mercuius! Have you seen Koichi? We were going to walk around before you got here so we can talk about quick guy stuff but he wasn't here."

"Okay first of all, you guys talk guy stuff when I'm not there? And second, this is something to do with Yukako, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"I would call the Kujo's to help but-- "

"Jotaro, I'm gonna make you scream for mercy once I start squeezing tighter! You better tell me what is going on!"

"-- As I was saying. I'll be there in a few."

"Thanks and also, our date will be on the new restaurant that will open tomorrow and I thought you might like to try it..."

"Yeah. That will be nice." She twirled her curly next to her ear.

"Come to my house, Okuyasu's here too, can you bring a map of the town? We got a phone call probably from Koichi and we might find him through the map."

"Alright. On my way." She hanged up and started walking away. "I'm heading out."

She said to the Kujo's as they actually talked about the events that have occured.

"Alright. Be safe, Angel!"

Mercuius saluted them and left. She found a map from a store, bought it, and walked to Josuke's house.
-------

Once Mercuius got there Josuke dragged her inside. "The sound of waves... A payphone..." He said as the three of them look at the map.

"The place Koichi is..." Josuke said tracing his finger on the map trying to find it.

Mercuius puts her finger close to his and navigates it to the place.

"If you're looking for a place like that then look here."

He perked when he found the place. "That's it!!"

They all left and took a Taxi, they drove to the place.
-----------

Once they got there they all look around.

"If it's a place near the sea with a lot of uninhabited houses. It has to be this area with all the villas." Josuke said.

"But there are, like, dozens of villas around here. We can't tell which one it is." Okuyasu shrugged.

"From here I say its probably the one nearest to the ocean." Mercuius added.

"You're right. We have to find the payphone! Koichi called us from one. Let's find the payphone first and then look at the houses near it."

They nodded and made their way to the one near the pay phone.

"Mama mía! Look over there!" Mercuius shouted.

They all watched Yukako about to die by a rock but instead she bounced back up. Koichi exchanges words with her that made her stop and let go.

Her hair was white and ripped up. Koichi made his way to the tree of them.

"Oi, Koichi! Are you alive?" Okuyasu shouted as the three of them walk towards to Koichi as well.

"Are you all right, Koichi?!" Josuke also asked him.

"He seems to have matured a bit. He looks just great." Mercuius smirked.

"Josuke! Okuyasu! Mercuius! Took you long enough to get here! Jeez!"

"Oi, look over there! Is that Yukako? Her hair's gone completely white!"

"Whoa, you're right."

"She's got more white hair than my papa."

"But isn't that chick smiling like she couldn't be any happier? And she's looking right this way."

"Huh?!"

"You're right. That's creepy as hell. Let's get outta here!" Josuke yelled as he grabbed Mercuius's hand and ran with Okuyasu.

"Save me too, Josuke!"
____________________________________________
Author: Short chapter. You'll know what's to come. See ya❤