31

(Edited)

"There's no doubt about it. Both of them have encountered him, and were barely able to escape his wrath." Reimi said as she pat her also dead dog, Arnold, making everyone listen closely. Jotaro, Josuke, Joseph, Shizuka, Josuke, Okuyasu, Okuyasu's father, Tonio, Aya, Hazamada, Yukako, Rohan, and Koichi stood to listen to the spirit who was a victim of him 15 years ago. "I can tell it was him because he killed me. Though I don't know how they encountered him, or why he attempted to kill them."

"I looked into their injuries. I was able to heal the both of them. Shigechi is too terrified to see any of us again, he only felt safe around his parent and Mercuius. We all agreed to leave Shigechi out of this in hopes of him not being killed the next time. Okuyasu and I looked for clues, but couldn't find anything. Both of them disappeared 5 minutes after Okuyasu and I seperated from him. Shigechi's books and school supplies were all left behind, and his parents have requested that we stay away from him." Josuke said.

"That probably means... Y-You're saying... The culprit is a stand user?" Koichi asked Josuke in fear.

Both Jotaro and Joseph nodded knowing they must do something about it.

"What about Mercuius?" Yukako questioned in concern.

"She's currently at the Speedwagon Foundation. My stand was able to heal her but it was unable to bring her arm back like as if it was used by Okuyasu's The Hand."

'Hey! I didn't do that!' Okuyasu thought to himself.

"You guys probably don't know much about Shigechi, but I can't imagine there's anyone who can beat Shigechi's Harvest. Unless you count Mercuius, who can simply use his ability against him. This guy almost killed them within five minutes."

"Jotaro, now that it's clear we're dealing with a stand user, we'll have to help out, as well." Joseph said to him.

"Josuke, I heard Mercuius gave you a button that the boy gave to her."

"Yeah. This is it." Josuke said to Jotaro giving him the said button.

"This is a message. It could be that Harvest ripped it off of the murderer's clothes, brought it to Mercuius for assistance, and she brought it to you. Let me hold this button. I'll do some research."

"Y-You can locate the guy with the kind of button you can find anywhere?"

"It's possible. We might be able to figure out the brand of the clothes and where it came from."

"I see." Josuke said after getting an answer from Jotaro.

"I-If we're done talking, I'm gonna go home. I-I'm in a kind of weird mood. I-I'm really annoyed... Let's go home, Dad." Okuyasu and his Dad walk away leaving.

"There's something wrong with Okuyasu."

"Yeah... Shigechi was a greedy, irritating little punk, but he was the type you just couldn't leave alone. We can't believe how much he was injured. Not to mention, he must feel traumatized because he can't tell of he should be angry or sad right now. We all feel that way. I'm sure Okuyasu feels it far more."

"It appears something awful has happend to my only friend outside my notice." Yukako said a glare present on her face.

"I'm going to warn all the customers who come to my restraunt."

"I don't think he'll come to my place, but just in case... " Aya said after Tonio.

"Stand users eventually attract other stand users... Though I never want to meet that guy." Hazamada said before leaving.