24

(Edited)

Mercuius hummed a tuned as she combed her hair. "If I was your girlfriend~🎵"

She applied her makeup and smiled at her reflection. "Would you remember
To tell me all the things you forgot when I was your man~?🎵"

Mercuius stood up and solo danced to herself. "Hey hey, when I was your man
If I was your best friend, would you let me
Take care of you and do all the things that only a best friend can?
Oh, only best friends can
If I was your girlfriend
Ooh, hoo, ho ooh~🎵"

She yelped when she heard a knock on her door. "Y-Yes?"

"Mercuius. Since we seem to have resolved the threat of this town you don't have to walk Josuke to school anymore. I thank you for your cooperation with him. We'll be going to Otoishi's prison cell right now for answers about how many users he's created. Let's go."

"What about Diana and Kakyoin?"

"Diana left to visit Jolyne and Kakyoin is back at the Speedwagon Foundation now."

"Alright. Thanks for knocking."

Time skip

"Josuke, We're about to go rat hunting." Jotaro said confusing Josuke.

"Huh?"

"Come with us." Jotaro lastly said as they all took a stroll together.

"W-Wait a sec, Jotaro, Mercuius. Did you just say 'hunting'? Does that mean... We're gonna be hunting down some chicks with nice bodies?"

"You idiot!" Mercuius smacked his head.

"O-Ow! You don't compare to the other girls, Mercuius, you've got a gorgeous body!"

She grew flustered from his words and hit the back of his head again.

"Ow! I'm a guy who's more into pure love, so I've never done that. I wonder if I can do that... B-But what would Diana say if she heard that Jotaro-" Josuke received a other hit. "Ow! Why?!"

"You're an idiot for thinking Jotaro would ever do such a thing to Diana and that we're doing that in the first place!"

"By the way, Mercuius. Why didn't you walk to school with me?"

"Why you asking? Did you miss me?" She said smirking.

"Yeah I did. I lo-- Really like your company!... Even when I get hurt..." He said mumbling the last part.

"She didn't walk you because it wasn't neccessary anymore also because we went to Morioh prison. Akira Otoishi confessed yesterday."

"Otoishi did?!" Josuke questioned.

"Before his identity was revealed, he was using the bow and arrow. He happend to shoot a rat with the arrow."

"A rat?!"

"The rat didn't die after it was shot. It withered in pain and freed itself from the arrow, then ran away. So even though it's a rat, this means that it has definitely obtained stand abilities. I'm not sure what kind of stand it is, but we have to hunt it down before something happens." Jotaro concluded.

Time skip

Jotaro grabbed three spere bullets and hands the to his stand. He set three cans infront of him, stands back, and shoots the bullets with Star Platinum's precision knocking all three perfectly off.