11

(Edited)

They walked ahead and see Koichi with a random guy on the road.

"What are you doing over there?" Josuke asked them.

"J-Josuke, Mercuius, and Okuyasu!" Koichi yelled in relief.

"A grown man trying to threaten a high school kid for money? Try getting a job to earn your money." Josuke said once more.

"Men like you should watch who you steal from." Mercuius looked down on the stranger.

"Now, look! You little kids stay out of this!" He replied back.

"Oh, we can't do that. Not when there's a smelly trash around, using some petty stand. We've got to take that trash properly." Okuyasu walked ahead and checked on Koichi and tried to pull the lock shaped stand.

"Hey...!!" He yelled and is shocked to see Okuyasu was able to see his stand.

"This seriously isn't coming off." Okuyasu said as he tries to pull on the lock.

"Whoa, wait... You guys can see it, too?  Just how many of you can see that?"

"That's what we want to know. But right now, that doesn't matter. Would you kindly take that lock off of him?" Josuke asked.

"Hey, you little brats! Don't underestimate me! I'm not playing games here! Sinners must pay for their sins. That's the rule of society. Or what? You're going to pay me instead of Koichi? Money is money."

"If that would get you to shut up, then gladly." She shrugged surprising them as she took out her wallet full of hundreds of dollars.

"Y-You're loaded! Give it to me!"

She rolled her eyes as she held her wallet high where he can't reach it.

"Wait! You took 7,000 yen from me!" Koichi interjected.

"That was the fee foe lying to me!" The stranger said back still reaching for her wallet. "WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN TALL?!!"

"Genetics."

"You're trying to pay that poor kitten's life with just 7,000 yen? That just won't do. I'll take this girl's whole wallet for that if she can just GIVE IT TO ME!"

"H-Her whole wallet?!" Koichi yelled in shock.

"Come on, her wallet-" he was punched at the face.

"Shut up, you little shit!" Okuyasu huffed.

"Hey, don't push it." Josuke told Okuyasu.

"Shut yer trap, you dumbass! We told you to give back his 7,000 yen back, so give it back, you dipshit!" The guy dramatically fell and breaks a tooth off his mouth as he hit his face on the curve.

"O-Ow! My front tooth!"

"Wh-Why the hell did you wobble around so much and fall over on your own?" Okuyasu asked trying to not sound a bit concerned.