32

(Edited)

Diana used her stand ability to protect both Koichi and Jotaro.

"It's a bomb... It's a bomb stand! So this is how it got both Shigechi and Mercuius? That's why we couldn't find Mercuius's arm, no matter where we looked." Koichi said as he stared at the smoke clearing.

Diana's ability disappeared as she falls back. Jotaro caught her in his arms.

"Diana!" Koichi yelled in concern as he stood next to her and Jotaro.

"It's alright. I just have a headache. It's been awhile since I last used Stereo Hearts. Ngh! He's still near here!" Diana said holding her head in pain.

"He's... He's still in this area?" Koichi yelles in question standing up ready to run after Kira.

"Don't go after him, Koichi." Jotaro said as he helped Diana stand.

"Huh? Don't go after him? What are you saying? If we go after him, we'll get to see the face of the person who killed Reimi and injured Shigechi and Mercuius!" Koichi spoke back pointing towards the back door.

"We need to cautiously observe and act, Koichi." Jotaro answered him.

"Wh-What are you talking about?"

"We just happend to miss the name tag on that jacket. But considering how big that jacket was, we can tell this guy is about 175 centimetres tall. He's an office employee and not married."

"How could you even tell? That's pretty wierd to think." Diana asked.

"If he had a wife, he wouldn't have brought his jacket here for a button repair."

"Understandable. I guess..."

"He's between the age of 25 and 35, and he looks pretty rich. Judging from the material and design, that jacket was a high-end brand. Even if we don't follow him now, we've significantly narrowed down who it might be."

"Nice! We've got another clue! Ow! My fucking head!"

"I-I see... W-Wait! That doesn't mean we shouldn't go after him! He's a murderer!" Koichi spoke up.

"It's not that I don't want to pursue him, but we can't. Because that bomb stand is somewhere over there." Jotaro said making Koichi tense.

"Huh?! The stand? Y-You saw it?"

"I didn't see it, but it must be there."

Jotaro, Koichi, and Diana looked around the shop.

"Oh my god!"

"What?" Both Jotaro and Koichi questioned Diana.

"Those shoes would look so good on my outfit! Don't you guys think?" Diana asked them pointing at a pair of shoes.

"Slowly walk outside through the door." Jotaro said walking towards the door grabbing Diana's hand to guide her through her headache.

"It 'must be'? Hang on. How can you know it must be there if you can't see it?"

"You just have to believe."

"If he was the kind of guy to leave right after Diana left the shop keeper someplace else, then he never could've kept getting away with killing for 15 years. He's someone who gets rid of all evidence. Which means he plans to get rid of us."

"Hold on a sec... Aren't you being too cautious?"

"Aren't you being a bit too carefree about this? We're in danger boy! Of course we need to be cautious! Our murderer is past my range by now already, Jotaro." Diana said as she held on him for support.