The Final Chapter :(

I woke up to a subtle movement shifting of the bed. I open my eyes and start to sit up. He looks over at me. "Crap sorry, I didn't want to wake you." "So you were going to leave without saying goodbye?" I looked at him pretending to be angry. "I didn't want a reason to not leave." I crawled to the edge of the bed and stood up. I gave him a tight hug.

He hugged me back while petting my hair with the other. "Don't try that slick shit again." I pointed at him aggressively and he just laughed. I didn't want him to go. I just got It figured out and now he's leaving. He obviously saw I was lost in thought and tilted my head up with his finger.

"I'll come back to visit, promise." He wrapped his pinky around mine. He let go and bent down to tie his other shoe. "Dang shawty got a dumpy." He turned his head and glared at me. I just walked out of my room laughing. Both of my parents were already off at work so I didn't have to worry about them seeing Clay and getting angry.

I walked down stairs and waited for Clay on the couch. I heard him walking down so I stood up. He gave me a parting hug but I just stood there. He looked at me almost offended. "Why aren't you hugging me?" He said sounding shocked. "I'm coming with you or at most until you get to the gate." He looked confused. I pulled his arm. "Come on you have to pack."

He follows and we walk back to George's house. I held his hand and our arms were just swinging back and forth. The birds were singing and It was the perfect mix between hot and cold.

We got to His house and Clay pulled out a key to open the door. George was still sleep so we tried to be as quiet as possible. He opened the guest room or his room and sat on the floor. I sat next to him and he pulled his luggage out from under the bed. He got up and grabbed his things from around the room and put them in.

-

"THIS LOOKS LIKE A MESS" I yelled at him because instead of folding he just shoved everything in there. I lightly shoved him out of the way and started folding stuff. George opened the door and looked at Clay confused while he did a cheesy grin. "Why are you here?" I turned in shock because I didn't know he was standing there. "I'm coming with to take him to the airport."

He furrowed his brows and just turned away. "Be ready in 30 mins." he shouted while walking back to his room. Clay's bag was packed and fixed now so we had 25 mins to lay down.

I pulled him on to the bed and just cuddled with him. I was going to miss seeing him in person. I'm going to miss holding his hand and the smell of his cologne. All I typically smell all day is Tommy's AXE BODY SPRAY. Its god awful.

-

George's Comes in. "Lets go" He says and walks towards the door. Clay jumps up and grabs his bag. I follow behind him. We get out to the car and Clay sits in the back with me. I assume Clay told George I made my choice because George didn't look confused anymore.

-

We are right on time for Clay to get to his gate. I give him a tight hug and he waves as he walks away. He promised me we would talk or text everyday. The only thing I'm dreading is talking to Will.

-

I'm finally back in my bed but alone. I miss him. My bed feels really cold now. I decided now would be a good time to text him. He's probably at home.

WILLLLL

Cora

Hey...

I chose.

Will

It's Him... right?

Cora

I'm sorry, truely

I still love you its just I'm IN love with him.

Will

I get it.

Cora

Im sorry, we can still talk like how

we did before though

read at 4:00 pm

-

I could tell he was hurt. It really pained me to hurt him like that. I can't just pretend though. Yes, I love Wilbur a lot but I made a decision. I feel like Clay is the one for me.

Kat <3

Kat

You are such a bitch

Cora

WHAT IS THIS ABOUT?

Kat

you really dragged him along just to break him?

your fucking disgusting

Cora

what is wrong with you. really all this

over a boy...?

Kat

just shut up

Cora

you've known him for what, a week and you are acting like this

you just want excuses to get angry

if you are hurt that much block me

this is so childish

You can no longer message this number

What the actual fuck? I took screenshots and sent them to Will saying "you may not be happy with me but choose friends wisely." I wasn't going to stop her from perusing him but he should see those. He may hate me but he's still my friend. I think.

-

Clay and I have been official for around 3 months now. He comes to visit every month. Will and I are back on good terms after a few weeks. Lets just say he was heart broken. He did find a girl. She makes him so happy.

Kat and I haven't talked since she wanted to act like a child and Will hasn't talked to her either. I look back and realized she always had malicious intentions.

Clay and I have been really good besides a couple of fights but its normally okay after a day or two. We do crazy type of things all the time. When he visits he always makes sure we do something new. Like we learned how to drive a jet ski last time he visited.

I could see myself living my whole life with him and that was exactly the plan.

-

Word Count: 1000

A/N: I really wanted this story to be longer and have a better ending but life has gotten busy so the next story will be in my drafts until I work out at least 10 chapters which will probably tak a bit of time. I apologize if this was all over the place because this was my first story and had no plot at all so Im happy it turned out how it did with no original plot. My next story will probably be another Dream, Sapnap, or Wilbur story so look out for when I do that. Maybe Ill come back and edit this story, idk. I hope you enjoyed this though. I love you all <3.