Choices

TW: spicy behavior (im sorry idk how to explain borderline smut)

I woke up to a lingering warmth on my side. I open my eyes and Clay is standing at his dresser throwing on a shirt. I sat up and studied him. He looked as if he had already showered and gotten ready for the day. I could also smell his cologne so that was also a hint. He turned around and smiled at me. 

"You know you have to go back to your room and change." I put a pillow over my face and threw myself back onto the bed. "No, I don't. As long as I'm under here I don't have to do anything." He walked over and pulled the pillow off of me. "Come on." "Fine" I replied giving him a playful glare. 

He opened the door and rustled my hair as I walked out. I turned to swat at his hands but he pulled them away and shut the door. I could hear his stupid laugh through the walls.

I walked back into my room and changed into a really cute outfit for day 2. I wore a black crop top, ripped jeans with fishnets under, and layered jewelry. I threw some glasses and a bucket hat in my bag just in case I wanted those too. I put on some shoes and walked out. George and Tommy were already in the lobby so I sat down next to them and waited for Will, Clay, and Kat. 

Once everyone was down and ready to go we headed off to the venue. It was a day like yesterday, with loads of fans, lots of laughing and crying, and lots of pictures. I was shocked at how many people wanted pictures with me. Maybe it was because I was Tommy's sister but I still took them. 

After the event was over for today we all decide to go out and eat at subway. We walked in and ordered the type of sandwiches we wanted. I got a steak and cheese sandwich. Nothing too crazy. We all sat down to eat. Clay had a meatball sub which of course got everywhere. It was like watching a little kid eat. Tommy got a Buffalo Chicken sandwich and kept breathing heavily because "It was spicy". Will and George got a Black forest ham and Kat got a steak and cheese like me. 

We were all laughing and talking throughout the whole meal. I noticed Kat being flirty with Will which made my blood boil. I don't know why because he's not my boyfriend and after all, I am flirting with two boys trying to pick one. Will was viability flirting back as well. I could almost feel steam shoot out of my ears.

Her hands were all over him and she was being the most giggly I have ever seen her. I finished eating and just continued trying to talk without letting her bother me. Clay and I took a bunch of silly pictures together and showed them to the table. We all were laughing at how stupid we looked. We got in the car and left to the hotel.

We get out of the car and while we were walking through the parking lot Kat stopped me. "Hey, are we okay? You have kind of shut me off." I turn towards her and rolled my eyes. "I tell you everything. How I feel about Will and I always talk about him so you know how much I like him. I may be trying to choose between him and Clay at the moment but that doesn't change how I see him and You know all these things. So Why? Why do you choose to flirt with him?"

She furrowed her brows and snapped at me "I don't know if you haven't noticed but if you would've taken a minute to take your head out of your own ass you would see that while you were all over Clay yesterday Will and I were talking. We talked about a lot and he said that he still loves you but he knows you are going to choose Clay. So I flirted with him and he flirted back. I think he's cute and you don't deserve him. So if he gives me a chance I will take it. Plus it will hurt him less when you do choose Clay. We all see how you act around him compared to Will."

A part of me didn't know what to say, she was right but so wrong at the exact same time. Clay was exciting but Will was comfortable. So they aren't comparable because they are on two different playing fields. 

A/N : I recommend listening to Woman or Only Angel while reading this next part. That's what I was listening to when I wrote this but to each their own. 

I walked inside and to Clay's Room. I knocked on the door. I heard shuffling behind the door before he opened it. He could tell I looked sad and Confused. "Come in." Gesturing me inside. He was wearing blue plaid pajama pants and no shirt. If Will was convinced that I was going to Pick Clay then that's what I was going to do. I was angry, sad, and confused at the same time. 

I walked in and he closed the door behind me. He was standing in front of the door and I was in a little bit in front of him. I looked him up and down. Damn, he was hot. 

I pushed my lips into his hungrily. His hands trailed along my back and mine weaved through his hair. I pushed him up against the wall while holding the kiss. The messier the makeout became more tongue got involved. 

Clay took control and lead us over to the bed while still holding onto my hips. Placing me down softly he moved his kisses onto my neck lightly placing little hickeys. His movement and hand placement was enough to make me squirm and make my back arch. He was driving me crazy. 

He removed himself from my neck and started taking my shirt off. He placed kisses starting from under my bra all the way down to the band of my pants. Clay trailed the kisses all over my body. I grabbed his chin and guided him back up to my lips. 

Clay was the only thing I wanted right now. The only thing I could think about. He pulled away just to look at me. "What?" I couldn't help but smile at him. He caressed my cheek. "You are just so beautiful." He smiled so big at me and went back in for the kiss. 

He trailed his hand down my body until met with my pants. He looked at me asking for approval and I nodded yes. 

TIME SKIP

I was laying there scrolling through Instagram and Clay was laying with his head on my stomach and arms wrapped around me. Considering what just happened I didn't regret it. I decided I would post on Instagram for the first time in forever.

instagram

@/corapice

liked by karljacobs, sapnapinsta, and 1,000,154 others

haha I met him a week before the internet did, suck it nerds.

-

wilbursparadise: did you and wilbur break up

karljacobs: we all should hang out tomorrow! :D

lovesap: are you and wilbur still together

>> coraspice: sorry no we are not 

usertwo: i ship it

dreamswife: that doesn't look like him...

>>coraspice: his face is blurry that's why

load more comments...

-

Its weird to address it online but it's true and feel like a video would be over doing it. I had over 1000 comments asking about Will. I haven't chosen but I feel like I might aswell because he belives I have made my decision.

-

Word Count: 1305

A/N: Wilbur in this book would probably listen to sour by olivia rodrigo and sob. anyways as always I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote.

update: just changed another picture, also I'm changing the cover <3