Discord

This is my first fanfic so i really hope its not bad. I want this story to be really long and i'm going to try my best with updates so bare with me. If i haven't updated in a bit just say something and I will most likely get on it. (I get distracted easily) Thank you sm <3 

-

I walk into my room and there Tommy is sitting in front of my vanity with pounds of makeup on. I storm up to him and slap the back of his head.

"Tommy you are ruining my makeup, get out!"

He quickly got up and ran shutting the door behind him.

The desk was a mess and everything was mixed together. I could hear Tommy and Toby laughing in the other room. That is pretty much the only person he loves to hang out with. I grabbed a trash bag and threw out the makeup that was ruined. Even though Tommy and I  get along very well whenever Toby comes to visit Its like there are toddlers running around. He normally stays for at most 4 days because of how far he lives. My brother is like my twin even though we are about 3 years apart. He was always there when I needed him and vice versa. We are each others backbone and I couldn't ask for a better brother even though he annoys me sometimes. Tommy's a pretty popular Twitch streamer and YouTuber so on occasion he asks me to do challenges with him. None of his fanbase knows what I look like though because he keeps his webcam off for me for privacy purposes.

-

"Hey, Toby." I say creaking open Tommy's door.

"Yeah?" he says looking at me.

"Your mum is going to be here in an hour so make sure your stuff is ready to go"

"Okay, I'll be ready."

I close the door and go back into my room. Flopping on the bed I pull out my phone and open instagram. I had very little followers compared to Tommy's whopping 2.5 Million. Scrolling through my explore page I see fanart and edits of dream smp members including my brother. I spam like and go through them until I hear Tommy screaming his live intro. I close the door and open twitch. I love to watch but I can't go in because his camera is on. I sometimes think about showing my face but never had the guts to do it. Because of how cruel the internet can be. I tune into Tommy's stream and he's just walking through the smp pranking and yelling at people. Checking the time I realize that it is 10pm. I grab a hoodie, some biker shorts and a towel and go hop in the shower.

I get out and go into my room to freshen up and brush through my hair. I lay down and get ready to sleep but Tommy opens the door and says

"Hey, Cora do you want to be added to this discord." He doesn't say anymore about it.

"Yea, sure, whatever i'm trying to sleep"

He rolls his eyes and walks out not closing the door behind him. I get up and close it, then laying back down trying to fall asleep. I realize that He already added me and my phone was blowing up. I open discord to see what was happening.

-

George

why did you add her?

Tommy

because Wilbur said we should.

Wilbur

i did say that.

Sapnap

she better be chill.

Dream

yeah we don't need someone ruining the vibe.

Tommy

shut up, she's great.

Tommy

1% of the time.