Titan's Finest- Imra/Barry/Kara

Start from the beginning

"I was so worried, Imra, I jumped earth's immediately when I got word of your injuries," Barry quietly murmured. "You're gonna be the death of me," She heard him whisper.

His lips were now running against her cheek. The warm breath of the Scarlet Speedster's exhale made the Titanian shiver. Barry pulled back much to Imra's dismay.

"Kara's gonna come back any minute now, she went to Costco to get the ingredients for a chicken soup, I asked her that she'd bring you a beef brisket sandwich because I know you love them."

"I love your lips more," Imra murmured, her Irish accent sounding like music to his ears, he wasn't sure where she got it, but it sounded oddly Irish.

Barry stared at her, his eyes asking her permission to let him resume kissing her. Imra thought he looked beautiful, his eyes were wide with passion, his hair was a mess because her hand messed it up, his lips here puffed and moist, and he had a red hue on his face. Imra felt oddly warm, as if in the presence of the sun itself. 

Barry leaned down and pressed a less desperate kiss on the side of her mouth, causing Imra to let out a loud hum, Barry's heart skipped a beat and his stomach flipped at hearing Imra's heavenly sounds she made just for him. Imra pulled away before she pounced on him and ripped off his clothes, even though they haven't gotten to that stage yet.

"You're really pushing my buttons Imra, in a very good way," He muttered.

He was adorable, she smiled and if would have giggled if it wasn't for her stitches. 

Imra sighed and wiggled towards the edge of the bed, Barry mumbled under his breath and helped her as she stood from the bed. Barry's eyebrows scrunched in heavy disagreement with her actions. 

"Imra, you need to sleep," Barry told her.

"My whole body is sore, my legs are asleep, I need to move," Imra explained. Barry firmly placed his hands on her hips. 

He pulled her close, he placed a delicate kiss on Imra's forehead. 

"Please, lay down," He begged quietly.

Barry was pressed flush against her, Imra almost had her face buried in his chest. She then stared at him in adoration as she felt Barry inhale a breath while his face was buried in her brunette curls. 

"Barry Allen, are you smelling me?" Imra playfully scolded.

Barry made a playfully face, he sputtered.

"Me? Smelling you? Come on, Imra..." Barry sighed and gave her a slight smirk. "Maybe."

Imra sighed and wriggled from his grip, but it was too firm.

"Barry, love, you're literally going to strangle me," Imra complained as she glared at Barry, he immediately let her go.

Imra limped towards the huge window overlooking the city, it was a nice night. 

"What time is it?"

"It's around 8 PM," Barry responded.

Barry walked towards her and pressed himself behind her. His hands gently rested on the sides of her thighs. Barry's face pressed into her neck, making Imra exhale audibly. Barry was very careful not to press against her back, leaning his chest away from her back. 

"Barry."

"Yeah?" He murmured.

"Where'd you put my shirt," Imra asked.

Barry's eyes widened as he stepped back. He did not notice Imra was technically shirtless. With only a bandage wrapped against her torso. Barry was so invested in touching her, making out with her, that he didn't notice she was topless. Imra covered her breasts because the bandage was wrapped around the lower part of her back, just below her breasts.