Mr. Cuddles Barry/Frost/Caitlin

A short little cuddle drabble takes place during season 7 when Frost and Caitlin separate from each other. No Westallen, they fall apart after Nora goes POOF thank god for that huh? No offense to anyone. 

Caitlin sighed as she kicked off her heels and threw them into a shoebox she and Frost had kept at the apartment near the front door. Ever since they were separated from one another, split into two people to be exact, Frost has been keen to keep half of the apartment to herself, using it to display her "art". Caitlin didn't mind it one bit, they were sharing everything now...

Even Barry Allen...

It wasn't that weird to them anymore, they had been dating Barry ever since the whole debacle with Nora getting erased from existence, poor kid. 

Caitlin quickly tossed her purse and her coat on the couch, she sighed as she ran her hands through her hair. Frost and Barry both barged into the room, scaring Caitlin, Barry laughed with part of his cheek smeared with whipped cream. Frost held a can of whipped cream to her mouth and sprayed it into her mouth.

"Hey, Caity!" Frost mumbled with a mouth full of whipped cream. Barry laughed at her and set a bag of groceries on the table.

"What did you guys get?" Caitlin asked.

"Waffles, although I have to make them," Barry said. He walked up to Caitlin and kissed her softly. 

"I don't know, I'm just so tired all of a sudden," Caitlin murmured, rubbing her temples.

"You should rest, I got this, Frost's gonna be my Sous chef, why don't you just lay down for a little bit," Barry told her. Caitlin nodded and passed Frost, kissing her on the cheek, testing the waters. If they were gonna share Barry, might as well get acquainted with each other. 

Barry sighed as Caitlin closed the door to her bedroom, he turned towards Frost who was still eating whipped cream. Barry turned the tap on the wash his hands, he washed them as Frost hummed a soft tune.

"Barry... she's okay," Frost murmured.

Barry turned the tap off, he hunched over the sink, sighing as he ruffled his hair. Frost put down the can of whip cream and shuffled over to where Barry was. She ran a hand over his back, feeling how tense he was. Frost gingerly wrapped her hands around him, pressing her cheek against his back and listening to his heartbeat and his quiet exhales.

"I just didn't think that Iris would have the nerve to hit Caitlin in the face, I didn't think Iris would bruise her ribs and beat her, and poor Caitlin took it all, so noble. I'm just glad Iris is getting the help she needs and Caitlin's okay," Barry admitted.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there, but they say that prison is the best excuse for not being there, and I was in prison," Frost weakly attempted to lighten the mood. 

Frost slid between Barry and the sink, she eased herself on the kitchen counter, trapping Barry between her thighs and pulling him close, Barry didn't meet her eyes, so Frost put her chilled fingers under his chin and lifted it so her face can meet his. 

"Something else is on your mind, talk to me," Frost pleaded. She adored his hazel eyes, but they were filled with emotion and sadness, something that made Frost both sad and angry.

Frost crossed her ankles over his waist, her bare feet pressing against Barry's butt and pulling him into her more, his arms automatically coil around her waist that was nice and smooth and on perfect display from the black crop top she wore. Barry lowered his forehead against Frost's feeling the coldness of her skin, the chilly exhale the meta let out.

"Kristen fucking Kramer, the one who tried to take away your powers because of your past," Barry growled.

"She's scared, scared of what people like us can do," She is furious with Kramer too, but more anger isn't what Barry needs.

"Meta's are gonna be stripped of their lives because of the choices she's made, she almost did that to you," Barry muttered.

"That's always a risk in this line of work, being a hero," Frost responded, running a hand through his messy brown hair, Barry rested his head above her forehead as he pulled her closer. 

"I think we should join Caitlin, we can come back to the whole waffle thing in the morning, it's 2 AM," Barry muttered quietly. Frost nodded, but first, her feet coiled tighter around Barry's butt, keeping him in place from moving. 

"Let me kiss you first," Frost murmured. Barry nodded.

Frost leaned in and peacefully locked lips with Barry, her blue lipstick smeared into his plump lips as Frost nibbled on his lower lip. Barry flexed his hips against her, earning a soft hum from Frost. Barry lifted Frost off of the counter, his arms securing her as her arms wrapped around his neck for support. 

They opened the door and carefully slipped into bed with Caitlin.  Frost had changed and so did Barry, they were now in their sleepwear. Frost pressed against Caitlin, her skin was warm, listening to her soft breathing and her warming presence. Caitlin was drowsy, but she rolled into Barry who wiggled himself in between them both. 

"You looked like you needed company, so we bailed on the late dinner early breakfast to join you and catch a few Z's," Barry murmured quietly.

Caitlin hummed in appreciation, she ran her hands under Barry's tank top, she pulled him closer to her. Caitlin let her leg draped over his hips, she curled into him. Frost smiled and tangled her legs with Barry's, pressing herself against his back, Barry shivered at feeling her cold exhale on the nape of his neck. 

"Stop it with the icy breath, it's making me shiver," Barry murmured, Frost chuckled and pressed her lips into the back of Barry's neck. 

Caitlin sighed with satisfaction as her head was pillowed on his bicep, a bicep she had charted and watched grow over the years, call her a stalker. 

Caitlin looked up at Barry, he had the gentlest of eyes, he smiled at Caitlin and buried his hands in her hair. Frost coiled her arms tighter around the Scarlet Speedster, pressing herself against him. Her feet lightly playing footsies with Barry's feet. 

Barry's fingers kept playing with Caitlin's brownish locks, Caitlin smiled and planted a soft kiss on Barry's cheek, she kept doing so over all of the parts of his face. Caitlin still had the power to turn Barry into a stuttering mess in public, and Frost could practically make Barry blush from the enticing words she whispered into his ear every now and then. 

"How the hell are you two so damn smooth all the time, it's like I'm cuddling a baby," Barry muttered. Frost let out a giggle as her hand moved her to cover her mouth. 

"We use the same moisturizer, it's working pretty good, not gonna lie," Frost mumbled.

"No doubt about that," Barry muttered.

"You know Caity said something the other day, about your nickname besides the fastest man alive, you're also Mr. Cuddles," Frost told him. 

"Frost!" Caitlin scolded.

"What? You literally told me the other day!" Frost defended herself. Barry couldn't stop his laughter, his chest heaving air as he laughed, he turned around and nuzzled into Frost, earning a coo from her. Barry nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck, feeling the vibrations of her heavenly laughter, the smell of spearmint from her white curls. 

"Perhaps I am Mr. Cuddles, but only for you two," Barry mumbled.

"And it better stay that way," Frost said firmly.

"I second that opinion," Caitlin muttered as she pressed her cheek against Barry's back.

"I wouldn't be Mr. Cuddles for anyone else, not even for a minute, I promise..."

The end...

Nice! So uh I wrote this on break between work, you know what they say, the grind never stops. So yeah see ya later.