His hands leave me and I feel empty but don't show it. He goes to sit back down at his seat and I contemplate if I want to eat the fry again just so he could kiss me again. 

We soon finish dinner off, and just as I wipe my mouth with a tissue, I hear strumming, a sort of ringing around me. I look around but find nothing but as I turn back around, I see Zane standing in front of me. 

That's when I realise that music is playing and he wants me to dance with him. 

With a happy smile, I get up and let him guide me to the empty space just close to our table and rest my hands on him. 

The song confuses me. I thought it was going to be romantic, something soft and slow but it's Pillowtalk by Zayn Malik. Definitely not a soft song.

The first few beats come on and Zane pulls me closer. One hand resting on my waist while the other one holds my hand.

Just as he sings the first few sentences, Zane keeps eyes contact with me, pulling my body closer to his. We slowly move around and just as the song slowly picks up its beat, we get slightly faster too. We aren't dancing, like the ballroom dancing. We are just slowly and swiftly moving in circles. 

My heels click and his shoes follow with their own soft thump but the loud music drowns out this. I can feel with each beat, the floor shaking ever so lightly under my feet. 

It all adds to the buzz. And the champagne that I drank is adding into the drunk high I am on.

My arms go around his neck as he watches me. His hazel eyes burning into mine. Their intensity makes me feel hot and bothered, and God knows what he is thinking but I go along. 

I slowly feel his hands go around my back, sliding under my dress before his hands touch under my breast. My breath hitches and my heart skips a beat. Literally. The backless dress allows him easy access to my bare body under this. 

But we don't talk. Not a word. Yet the song is speaking enough for us. 

His hand strokes the underside of my breast and that's when the temperature of the room picks up for me. 

My hands as a response go to his hair, slightly tugging at them when his thump swipes over my nipple making me hiss in pleasure. 

A new meaning to dirty dancing. Completely new.

But we still keep moving. 

We move around in circles, flowing around the room. 

"If we weren't out, I would let you tear apart my dress," I whisper in his ear, feeling his finger roughly press against the nipple making me choke back a moan.

Like a switch turned on, his eyes drop down to a darker colour. They seem almost black in the room. 

My throat feels clogged up with overbearing lust but I swallow.

"Yours. All yours Zane." I declare at him. 

There is no fight for power. I will let him have all of me. He already does have me. 

And he will forever now too. 

I trail my kisses all the way to under his ear where I bite his earlobe and sucking slightly making him sigh out. 

When we got back to the apartment, Zane didn't even let me take a step further before he took my hand, turned me around took a strap of the dress and pulled it off my shoulder. Then the other. 

The dress easily fell off. 

***

"No! You need to put the lid on top-"