"You are crying. It's okay. Sometimes crying can lessen the pain." Jimin blinks to clear his view.

"Really?" Jeongguk nods and sat down next to Jimin.

"My mom says that but my dad says that crying isn't for a fighter like me. He says who cries are the weak." Jeongguk pouts while saying that which made Jimin laugh.

"But I am weak.." Jeongguk flashed his smile, it's the first time Jimin saw Jeongguk smiling.

"But you are keeping up till now and that's a good thing!" Jimin smiled and wipes his eyes in his sleeves.

"Thank you..." Jeongguk scratches his head.

"Just don't pretend to be tough when you feel weak." Jimin nods and then they heard the horns.

"Maybe the ministers have arrived. They have a meeting about the new king." Jimin gives a small nod.

"I think prince Yoongi will be a fine king!" Jimin looks up at Jeongguk.

"Do you think so?" Jeongguk nods.

"He is a nice person even though sometimes when he gets mad, he says stuff but that never comes from his heart, I can promise you that." Jimin stared at Jeongguk as he thought of what happened a few hours ago.

"Is he always like that?"Jeongguk nods.

"Yeah, even when we used to train ...when he gets mad he curses and yell at me but later that day he apologies and that clears off everything." Jimin nods and thinks that maybe Yoongi was mad and he said those out of anger.

"I heading inside."Jimin gets up and dusts off his clothes.

" I'll escort you."

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  / 

Jeongguk left Jimin outside of the palace and waved as he leaves. Jimin felt nice after talking to Jeongguk and with that fresh mind, he stepped inside and immediately he heard yelling coming from the hall room.

'That is absurd!  You have to take the throne! That is your father's will and you are not disappointing him, are you? Young man!'

'I told you I need some time...I am not completely ready to take the throne and order people.'

'When you are going to grow up! The throne needs you! The people need you!'

'Let the Queen take care of matters until I am ready to face the world. Besides, you can not question my mother.'

'The Queen! She can not take the official orders and besides! People are waiting for you!'

'I had enough!stop!'

Jimin heavy footsteps until the door open up and he looks up to see Yoongi staring down at him.

"Jimin?" Jimin peeks inside and sees the ministers staring at them. Jimin quickly bowed and tugs on Yoongi's sleeves.

"Can..can we talk.." Yoongi looks behind before closing the door and dragging Jimin with him.

"What is it?" Yoongi asks as soon as they entered Jimin's chamber. Jimin didn't hesitate and engulfed Yoongi in his arms which shocked Yoongi.

"I am sorry..." Jimin sucks in the air as he nuzzles his face against Yoongi's chest. Yoongi was still confused by Jimin's sudden action.

"Why-"

"I was being a jerk..." Yoongi melts by that and hugs Jimin back. Yoongi was indeed stressed and upset but Jimin is making it up for him.

"I should apologise to you for my behaviour from before. I didn't think of anything and overreacted that." Yoongi confesses and holds Jimin closer, doesn't want to let him in a minute.

"My lord...it is not your-"

"Hush. Both of us was stubborn and overreacted. Now, let's just stay quiet." Jimin smiled to himself and buries his fav further into Yoongi's chest.

"Jimin..." Jimin hums to respond Yoongi as Yoongi prepare himself to talk about something important.

"I have made and decision..." Jimin looks up with wide eyes and blinks for a few moments.

"Yes?"

"Well, I have decided that I will make you my queen later on when everyone pushes me." Jimin steps back with a surprised look on his face.

"My lord...you can not..."

"That is my decision and no one can deny that."

"But! My lord, I am not-"

"I won't hear anything. I have made that decision and that's all." Jimin was kind of mad but since he can not question anything about the prince, so he just kept quiet and watch what the prince do.

Only the prince's decision will be accepted by someone like me.

////////////////////////

So, the news is... I got a cat yesterday and taking care of her is such time consuming and she's still a baby so she needs more time and attention. And she's a calico breed so I'm more into taking care of her.

So, I'm sorry if I delay my updates on both books from now on 🙏