"Excuse me ?" she asked out of another shock.

"Your fashion sense is Zero. You know I can give you a makeover but right now you are looking more like makeup gone bad and less elegant and smart. who wears two piece mini skirt at work place ?" Zayn judged right at her face.

"I'm really sorry but I guess we have different taste in fashion which you clearly don't understand," Rae said shooting daggers at him.

"Well I'm a fashion designer. I deal with fashion everyday, darling. And trust me I have never seen a taste like yours's. it's just hideous. Saying from a fashion designer point of view," Zayn shrugged, "You used to work in strip clubs or something ?" Liam silently chuckled and placed his hand over Zayn's thigh pulling him closer.

"What the hell ? No. I come from a very respected background," She partially yelled getting annoyed.

"who said strippers are not respected ? it's just a profession like any other profession. And if you come from a respected background then it must have reflected on the way you dress. Or is it only for my boyfriend ?" Zayn asked raising his brows.

"Excuse me Mr. Malik I don't appreciate you talking to me like this. It's like you are humiliating me," she said getting offended, "Mr. Payne is my Boss and I respect him. I don't have any other thoughts about him." Girl is lying.

Girl, she is lying.

"it's okay. I know he is intimidating. It's natural to feel attracted. But again, you are unlucky. He don't like what you have, you know. But you don't have to worry about it. He got me. I'm here to serve him. you focus on your work or you might have to make some new resume. And finding job is so tough now a days. And with your dressing sense, it's just impossible," Zayn smiled.

He is another character.

Liam watched tears swelling up in her eyes and knew it was too much.

"Alright. Rae, please go back to work," Liam said and she got up from the couch rushing out of the office.

"You know, your words can easily trigger people to end up their lives," Liam said turning towards him.

Zayn rolled his eyes and oh ! he just got under Liam's skin.

Liam pushed him down on the couch and got on top of him. Zayn gasped at his sudden action. Liam was just so unpredictable.

"Don't you think you are rolling your pretty eyes too much at me ? misbehaving a lot now a days ?" Liam asked in his low voice looking deep in his eyes.

Zayn shook his head blinking his long lashes. "No ?" Liam asked.

"No," he whispered shaking his head a little.

"So you don't misbehave ? and what you just did was okay ?" Liam asked.

"She – she needed to know her dressing sense is no good," Zayn whispered not daring to raise his voice even to normal.

"you know I appreciate you being jealous of her but you know I never paid her any attention. And you were rude baby. That's not good. It won't hurt you if you will be a little humble to people," Liam said firmly, "say you will not misbehave again."

Zayn kept on looking at him, surprised by his strictness. He has never seen Liam like that.

"Say it," Liam said tightening the grip on his wrist.

"I-I will not mis-misbehave," Zayn said barely audible because Liam was now scaring him.

"Try again," Liam said.

"I will not misbehave," he said this time audible. Liam hummed and placed their lips together.

"Good boy," he said pulling away a little, "remember what you just promised or else I'll remind and you won't like that. now let's go home it's time to take pills."