The Ending

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

*The Village*

"Hello sir someone help me!" A women begging a young man to help her pick some that she drop in a ditch.

"No problem ma'ma!" The young man said as he follow the women like a mile down the road and she told him it was down in this ditch.

"What's your name young man?" The women said, he looks at her and grins at her.

"My name it Timothy" he smiles as was walking down the ditch.

"How did you get the scar on your face?" The women asked, he told her that he fought a monster that killed his neighbors daughter who was like a sister to him.

"I tried to save her but I failed" His voice went "sad", as he told the women the lying story.

"Oh really I am sorry that monster gave you a scar...was the little girl named Sofia?" The women said as she just stood there with her head down. Both of them were very deep in the ditch, were nobody came hear a thing.

He looks at this strange women and proceeds to ask her somethings.

"How did you know the girls name?" He stops, the women pulled down her hoodie, which it was Bela.

{TRIGGER WARNING}

"Because you raped her and lied to her father and the villagers!" Bela said.

"Well love, I am a very strong and big and nobody is going to believe you." He said as he was rubbing his area. Then Cassandra came in from the sworn of flies. Timothy was getting scared after she appeared in front of him.

"Dear sister were you going to eat them before Mother and our new parent tries their blood first!" Cassandra laughs as she stood next to her sister.

"No dear sister I was just getting him ready for the ride" Bela started to laugh. Which made confused Timothy on what she ment on that!

"Two girls, I'll make sure you gals won't talk!" He started to laugh. Then Daniela came out of nowhere and hooked behind his leg with a sword that she made. He screamed in pain, seeing the blade through his knee.

"Hm. Man blood!" Daniela laughs as her and the other two flew him to the castle!
Flying through the halls and down to the chamber's. Timothy, just lying there and sees a very tall woman sitting and drinking out of a cup

"Mother we brought you fresh prey!" Daniela said as she and her sister stood back.

"You have been so kind, daughters" Alcina said as she stood up, "Now let's take a look at him..." she stood as she smiled at him and walks towards him.

"Who the fuck are you?" He shouted.

"Well, well, Timothy. You thought you might had escaped your fate now did you?" She leans down, "Lets see how special you are!" Showing commands by lifting her arms up.

"Yes mother!" Both Bela and Daniela said together

They both picked Timothy as his leg was still fucked up. Cassandra took out her dagger and cut his hand.

Alcina licks and sucks his blood, and walks back. As she wipes the blood from her lips but as soon she was about to do that, Y/n came out from one of the cell rooms and kissed her bloodily lips.

"Hm. Starting to go a little stale isn't it love?!" She said.

"I agree, it is going stale!" You looked down at Timothy with your red/black eyes. He saw that you grew and realize that you were one of them.

"Y/n is that you?" Timothy asked.

"Long time no see...Timothy!" You smirked at him as you walked over grabbing his chest. He realizes that you were five times bigger than him.

"My family is going to be looking for me!" He said as he was trying to get out of your grip, all four of you started to laugh.

You looked at your beautiful wife, she grabbed a bag that was covered in blood and dumped heads of his father, mother and including his ten year old sibling.

"I don't think no one's coming to look for you!" You smiled as you released him to Daniela and Bela's arms.

"We should devour his man-flesh quickly!" Bela said as she and Daniela held onto him tightly.

"Now, now, daughters there will be enough for everyone but first...Y/n what shall we do too him?" Alcina said as she looks at you with her devilish eyes.

"You know my love, I've been thinking I would like to chop off his head and feed it to the Lycans here but I got another idea." You smiled as you gripped Alcina hips close to yours. She looks at you with those beautiful devil eyes, and kisses your cheek.

You kneeled down, while still holding Alcina hips. You looked into his eyes seeing and smelling fear he had.

"Look Y/n, I'm sorry for hurting Sofia...I was fucking stupid! Please forgive me!" He was begging for his life.

You looked at him, from the corner of your eye, you saw Sofia, nodding her head agreeing that you should end his life.

"How about we torture him, like he did to my dear friend Sofia." You said as you looked at the girls.

They knew what you were talking about and flew him into one of the prison cells, it had similar objects that the girls specifically made for torturing him.

The screams went on for hours until you didn't heard Timothy anymore, you were sitting there by the fire, holding the necklace is Sofia gave you, you looked over and you saw her.
She whispers to you, "Thank you" as her spirit disappearing...forever, you finally knew that you were at peace.

Alcina comes in with two cups of blood wine which was from Timothy and his family. She sits on your lap and hands you the cup, you snuggled with her telling her that you were finally happy. She caresses your hair and sits on top of you by the fire in the bedroom.
As you both drink, you and Alcina got dressed for bed.
You helped her get out of her dress and you kissed her shoulders and neck, while you were gently rubbing her upper and lower back. She giggles and lets out some small moans, you gently put away the outfits and laid in the bed. Your eyes were getting heavy, you and Alcina fell asleep as you both were holding each other, and forever you were finally home.

~~
I hope you guys like this, I know some of the chapters are quite long but I have ADHD and ADD, so I kind of get distracted with adding more stuff into these chapters. But I might do a pre-sequel of James the father of Y/n and Patrick, explaining his story if you guys like it? Lmk if not it's okay.