Finding the past Pt:2

CHAPTER TEN

The birds chirping, you knew it was morning time. You were the only one awake, the rest were still sleep.

"Okay everyone, let's get up and hit the road, we are almost there. I can feel it" you said as you stretched
Daniela woke up and started to get ready, Cassandra woke up stretch for a bit and then saw Bela still asleep.

"I'm going to pour water on her!" Cassandra said as she went to the creek grabbing the cold water ina small bucket and pouring on her sister.

"WHA—THE—HELL!" She screamed at she wipes her hands across her face!

Both Daniela and you started laughing.

"C'mon, it's funny. You slept like an angel...or demon how ever you like to be called when you sleep!?" You said as you got somethings settle on to the horse.

"I'm going to kill you all!" Bela said as she got her stuff ready and moved onto the horse.

*Few hours went by*

"Okay, I'm very bored!" Bela said.

"We've traveling for two hours and we've been talking and you choice to not talk to us!" Daniela said!

"Okay I'll join in then! So Y/n tell us somethings that you remember from your old life!" Bela asked.

"Well all I remember was walking towards my adoptive father and his sons, when they were hunting!" You started, "Then I met his wife, Lilly, and their two sons, named Erik, Junior and their only daughter...um..Sofia!" You added.

"Who was Sofia? Was she important too you?" Bela asked.

"Well she was very sweet, caring, and she loved going out and traveling the woods. Her smile would brighten your day while living down in the village!" You said.

"Did you love her?" Bela asked as she rode next to you with a smirk on her face!

You went silent as soon as she said that. You did care for her and her family but you did care for Sofia a little more! Cassandra noticed that you did care for Sofia, she glared her sister trying to make eye contact with her. Bela noticed Cassandra but she didn't care.

"Well why would you say that?" You question her. "She and her family were everything to me!" You added.

"That didn't answer my question Y/n?! Did you love her??" She applied, you just glared at her which pissed her off a little.

"I did love her...But only as a sister!" You finally said. Daniela and Cassandra looked at each other and then looked at Bela.

Few hours went by you stopped, and looked around you. And in disbelief you finally made it to your dream vision you had.

"Alright we are here!" All of you got off the horse!

"Okay where did you walk from here?" Cassandra asked, as the three sisters looked at you!

As you looked around trying to remember where you walked, and you remember seeing a flower bush with purple and white! As you walked around, you saw the flower bush and you remembered it wasn't that far from here!

"Over here!" You shouted.

You and the girls walked for 20 minutes, and then smelled something burning. You followed the burning smell, you reach a small cottage home. It wasn't an ordinary cottage home. It was yours!