My last dying breath!

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

(So this particular chapter is going to be where your character passes out last seeing Alcina standing up)

"Mother what happened?" Cassandra said, as she and Bela hold her.

"I heard—I heard Y/n's voice"she said, "It sounded like they were in pain!" She added as she drank her glass of blood wine!

"How did you hear them!" Daniela questioned her
Mother's hearing.

"I know it was them, their voice still echoes in my head and our heart beats it has the same rhythm!" She explains.

"I need to get ready girls! I'm going to pay a visit to my idiot brother!" As she throughs the glass to the wall. The girls knew that she was going to get Y/n back!

All three of the girls disappeared then came back a few minutes later with their swords.

"We are going to help you Mother! I don't care if I break my hand again I'll do it with honor!" Daniela said as she laid her sword across her chest and kneeling down. Both Bela and Cassandra did exact same thing. Alcina teared up as she saw her own daughters kneeling down...willing to take their own lives to save Y/n and to ensure your happiness is full filled!

"Girls I really do appreciate that you're willing to help me but maybe we don't need to swords!" Alcina wipes her tears.

She told the girls the plan on how to help Y/n.

*Back at Heisenberg's factory*

" I think they are finish...for now!" Mother Miranda said as she was massaging her hand.

Your vision was very blurry and red, you were choking on your own blood after what Heisenberg and Miranda did to you, but you stood up, giving them a smile and spitting your own blood at them. Which got on Heisenberg but not Miranda, she moved quick.

"You have strength still, very interesting on how your body regenerates so quickly!!" She smiles and grabs your throat making it hard for you to breathe.

"I swear on my last dying breath...I...Will...Kill you!" You said as you spit in her face. She chokes you hard, while you were choking on your own blood, and then Heisenberg pulls her off from you.

Everything was so fuzzy and your hearing was started mumble.

"We need.......to live remember?" He pulled her arm.

"I'm willing to....them" as Miranda looks down at you. You still had the smirk on your face, her eyes widen and kicked your face, she officially knocked you out.

*The Dimitrescu family heading towards Heisenberg's factory*

As Alcina and the girls walked up to the Factory of Heisenberg. They walked through the gate and saw torn up clothing everywhere, walked inside and smelling the rotten flesh and seeing robot mechanic tools lying everywhere.

Then Alcina started to get a bad headache, she felt dizzy and leans against the wall she began to have flashes of  Y/n.

"Mother..." Cassandra looks at her eyes they began to rollback.

Alcina falls to the ground unconscious...and then she sees what has happened to Y/n. She wakes up sees that the girls were gone, she was in a different place, then she heard groans and laughter coming from a room.
She walks towards it, sees Miranda and Karl talking...then she sees you. You were covered in blood from head too toe, cuts on your arms and some parts of you legs.

"Oh my—what have they done too you!" Alcina runs towards you, as she tries to grab you, but her hands went through your body. But she noticed that your body jump like you felt something, Y/n tried to open their eyes but they were swollen shut from the beaten!