Eva V.S. You

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"I think they might be a Donna's place" Bela said, but Cassandra looks at her with glare.

"No they're at Moreau, they mention the smell of fish...he's a fish guy!" She explained as both of them started to yell.

"STOP FIGHTING!" Alcina yelled at them, the girls immediately stopped, Danielle was looking at the map because it didn't make sense.

Daniela walks over to her mother giving her a tea of blood to calm her nerves.

One of the maids knocked on the door, Alcina tells them to enter. They came in with a letter on a plate handing it to Alcina. The maid quickly left after seeing Alcina reaction to the letter!

"It's a letter from Mother Miranda!" Alcina said as she opened up the letter as she brings to read out loud.

My Lady Alcina Dimitrescu and grand daughters,
I hereby call you and your five Senses being to come and celebrate with the other houses and have the ceremony of the century!
As we celebrate a new beginning with our second hands as we shall say, tomorrow night is when we're going to be celebrating. We will be meeting at the ceremony site where were all started!
Sincerely, Mother Miranda and her Five Sense being.

"Wait she found her Five sense being!?" Daniela said as she took the letter from Alcina hands.

"This is absurd this cannot be!" Bela said as she sat down on the desk.
Alcina told the girls that she needed to be alone, she felt her heart not beating the same. It was her regular rhythm, she knew something must have happened to Y/n as she grabbed her chest.

"Oh Y/n...why aren't our hearts as one?" She asked herself.

*Back to the secret place*

"Oh my Eva, how I miss you!" Mother Miranda said as she puts her arm around Eva+Y/n shoulders.

"How long was I out? The last thing I remember was you holding my hand and you were singing me a song!" Eva(Y/n) said to her.

"My...it's been years...I'm not sure if I remember the words" She said as she walks through the halls.

"I think I remember some words it was something like..." Eva(Y/n) thought for a moment and then it came.

"Walk with me, we will be together as one heart beat..." Eva (Y/n) said as they stopped and looked at your mother as her eyes started to water. After hearing your voice and the song that you sang.

"Oh yes that song I remember..." Miranda grabs your hand and tells you (Eva) that she's been trying to bring you (Eva) back for years, trying to find a perfect vessel and apparently one was sitting right in front of her!

"Mother may I ask you something?" Eva (you) asked.

"What is it love?" Miranda hold you tightly after the tone of your voice startled her.

"Who's Y/n?" Eva (you) asked.

"They are nobody my love, they are history" as Miranda caresses your hair behind your ears.

"Then why do I feel them inside of me, like I can see and hear them!" Eva asked as they began to shake really bad to the point were Eva collapse!