The Ceremony Pt:1

CHAPTER FIFTH-TEEN

As the Houses entered the ceremony site, they saw that the building was quite updated on the fixtures.

They saw some of the villagers as the waiters, classical music were playing. There was a long table right in the middle of the ceremony site and on it had specific seating order.

"Daughters, just act normal! I want you guys to go try to find Y/n!" Alcina ordered them to spread out to cover more grounds.

"Hello Lady Alcina...it's nice to see you again!" A soft voice came from Donna Benvenito, Angie her annoying doll and her Five Sense being, named Crystal, Angie the doll came running up and hugged Alcina leg!

"Oh my sweet Lady Donna and Angie, it's so wonder seeing you two here" Alcina said as she leans down to hug Donna and pat Angies on the head.

"Hello my ladies!" As deep voice came from behind them. It was lord Salvatore Moreau and his Five Sense being, named Apollo.

"Hello big guy!!" Angie said as she hugs Moreau and Apollo.

Alcina looks around trying to see Miranda or Heisenberg and she wants to tear his head off specially Miranda's!

"My Lady Alcina where is your Five Sense being? I was told that you found one...with strong powers!" Donna said as she lifts Angie. Even Moreau asked the same thing.

"Yeah where is your Five Senses being, I was hoping to meet them again" Karl Heisenberg comes up behind Alcina, as he walks around her with his being named Lucas!

"Well... See what happened was..." saved by the voice of Mother Miranda, she gathers the houses to come sit down.

"Lady Alcina where is your being and your daughters?" Miranda says as she takes a sip of her wine.

"My daughters are running late, Mother Miranda, and my being well... it's a long complicated story" Alcina said as she grips her napkin tightly knowing that Miranda had Y/n captured, and you were somewhere in this place.

As the houses and their beings were enjoying dinner. Alcina trys to remain calm, buying her daughter sometime so they can try to find Y/n. She acts like her usually self, by start some funny bullshit with Heisenberg, her little annoying brother!

*The Daughters searching Y/n*

"Okay let's split up to cover more grounds." Cassandra said. The other two nodded and all three of the went different directions.

"Come on Y/n I know you here somewhere!" Daniela said as she holds a small dagger close to her chest.

"Miranda better not killed you! I swear I'm going to rip her apart!" Bela said as she looks inside of the doors, but as she looks into the last door. She stops and sees Y/n, brushing their hair.

"Oh my...Y/n...YOU ARE ALIVE!" Bela said as she enters the room. What Bela didn't know that YOU were gone and it was Eva...

"Who are you?" Eva said as she moves to the corner of the wall! Bela stood there looking confused.

"Who am I?" Bela started to laugh after what she just heard, "okay y/n stop playing with me!"

"Y/n is long gone! It's only Eva...the daughter of Mother Miranda!" She said with confidence in her voice.

"Wait what?" Bela looked even more confused.

Eva explain what happened with the Y/N and Mother Miranda, as soon as Eva finished the story...Bela's eyes grew with anger. She pulls out small dagger that she brought into the ceremony site, pushes Eva against the wall holding the blade against her neck. Eva calls out for her mother, Bella laughs as she tells her the walls are thick she cannot hear.