WHY!!

CHAPTER FIVE
{WARNING: Trigger topics, Blood and words}

You run towards the main entrance. And then Cassandra comes from the swarm of bugs and jumps onto you trying to stop you from leaving.

"Get off of me, I swear I never ment to hurt her!!" You plead to Cassandra

"I know you didn't mean, don't leave you'll get killed out there!" Cassandra still on top of you trying to make you stop moving.
You punched Cassandra, and made her feel a little dizzy. As soon as you grabbed the door handle, you hear Alcina calling your name.

"Y/n...Y/n" said Alcina as you hear her heels hitting the floor! She sees you, and Cassandra lying on the floor holding her head. Alcina runs down the stairs.
You went outside, pushing through the gates, you can still hear Alcina crying your name. You knew you are a monster, and you hated everything about yourself!
You ran past the village, where the people saw your hands were covered in blood. They knew you were another monster, everyone quickly went back into their homes. As you still ran, your reached the end of the bridge. You heard Alcina from the castle which miles away. You heard her crying and yelling at Heisenberg.

You still ran, and then you came upon a traveler guide name The Duke. He greets you with hello and ask if you are willing to trade something if you had any valuable items.

"Well hello, young traveler. Do you have any valuables that you are willing to trade?" The duke smiled.

"No I don't have any valuables." You said to him.
Then he leans towards you and touches your necklace.

"Are you willing to trade your necklace for a—" You cut him off and gripped his hand, your eyes changed to the red and black.

"DO NOT DARE TOUCH MY NECKLACE OR YOU HAND WILL BE CLEANED OFF BY MY TEETH!" You anger voice came out again!

"Well my apologies...young one" he stuttered as knew he pissed your off. He gave you some blankets and some food and some change. Too help you on the road to where you were going.

As you walked, you thought back, way back to Sofia and tried to remember how you ended her life. The night fall came, you found a cave and build a small fire and curled up in the blankets that Duke gave you. You tried to remember that day of what happened to Sofia, you wished to remember.

*Back to the castle of Dimitrescu*

"Daniela, any word on Mother?" Cassandra asked as Daniela was standing by mothers door. She shook her head.
"She's been quiet and I heard her throwing things around. It sounded she was sad and angry at the same time, Uncle Karl left and said he was going to report to Mother Miranda. I also tried opening the door but it's locked from the other side!!" Daniela told Cassandra, then both of them heard bugs swarming around and saw their sister Bela.

Cassandra pushes Bela against the wall! And begins to yell at her!!
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?" Cassandra yelling at Bela. She try to pushing her off, but Cassandra grew stronger. Cassandra let go of her and try's to listen to Bela on what she was going to say.
"I was torturing one of the maids because one of them tried to escaped." She explained, "Why whats going on, and why are we at mothers bedroom?" She continued.

Both Daniela and Cassandra explained what happened to Mother, Uncle Karl, and Y/n.

"Y/n DID WHAT!!!...Oh when I find them, I'll make sure they wished they were never born." Bela cracked her knuckles, but she was confused also because she explain that uncle Karl just wanted to say hi to Mother and talk about something's about a meeting that's coming up. He mentioned nothing about him taking Y/n or anything about a letter from Mother Miranda.