Rules and Obedience

CHAPTER TWO

Sofia and you we're both walking to the old barn. Talking about how life is changing so fast right now, you saw how wonderful Sofia was to you, and in your heart you never wanted to hurt her and then all of the sudden by the blink of an eye you saw her laying down on the ground her body torn apart. Your hands and mouth were covered in blood, then Sofia's head tilts up at you in the ground and says "Monster" the voice echoed as you woke up with a panic attack from sleep, grabbing your chest.

You realized that your necklace was gone...the only thing that kept you close from the village...and Sofia, it was missing.
You started flipping the blankets around and climbed onto the floor looked underneath the bed and as soon as you turned around, you were greeted by a long white Silk dress that was semi see-through. You looked up and seen Lady Dimitrescu standing there with new clothes for you.

"Well someone has a boost of energy again" She said with her tilted down with a smirk on her face.
"Good morning, my lady" you said while swallowing trying not to choke!

You stand up and realize you are kind of at eye level with her lower stomach and under breast.

"So Y/n...how are you feeling?" She said as she puts your clothes onto the chair. She saw that you were looking for something important.

"I'm okay...I guess" you said while sitting down on the bed with this sad facial expression.
Lady Dimitrescu saw your face changed...she sat  across from you.

"What's wrong, you seem very sad, is everything okay...really okay?!" questioned by Lady Dimitrescu

You looked up at her, getting lost in her eyes, and feeling this pain being lifted from your shoulders and it made you felt happy. But you snapped back and began to tell her.

"I just had a dream about something which I don't know if it was a nightmare or a memory" you explained

"What's was the illusion about my dear?" she gently asked.

•My dear never heard that before• Your thoughts came.

"Well...I had a dream about someone who I cared, we were talking about something and then by a blink of an eye..."you sighed while holding back some tears. She saw the eye turning red and started to watering.

"I was standing above their body...which was torn in half, pieces of their body were torn, I was covered in their blood and...and..." you began crying. Lady Dimitrescu quickly moved next to you and comfort you.

"Now, now my dear...easy up..it's a nightmare" she caresses your hair and holds you tightly. You wipe away the tears, grab your neck still realizing that your necklace was still missing.

"Oh yes, I met to give you this back, but your were out for four days" she grabs the necklace from the nightstand which was wrapped around in a very beautiful handkerchief. Which smelled like lavender and she was wearing it too.

"Four days?" you said, "Was I out for that long?" You questioned her and she politely told you were fighting in your sleep with the medicine and nightmares you had.

"It was covered in blood and fur, and I had to clean it and fix it for you, I got you a new string to tie it!" She said as she still caresses your hair and wiping the tears away.

"Thank you so much this means the world to me" you excelled with relief. "How can I ever repay you?"
You asked her but knowing your gut you might have just sold your soul away.
But you wanted to stay for some reason you felt more comfortable being here than being out there, where people will kill you fast.

"Actually, I have a couple of things that you can do to repay me back" she said with the grin on her smile and her eyes glowed with yellow.

"One you can work for me here at my castle, you'll be a personal servant to me AND NO ONE ELSES, you'll listen to every word I say. Second, you cannot go out the doors out of the castle or you'll get punished..."

Your heart beat so fast when she said punished, you were afraid what that was going to be like.

"Third, you have to offer me something everytime I ask for it, I actually desire it at this moment...do you give me your consent to the third one, most importantly?" She glared at you with those yellow eyes.

"May I ask what the third one is..." your body getting weaken by the second as she still glares at you!

She leans into you ear, you can smell her lavender perfume as she gets close to you. You feel her tongue going around your ear and inhaling your scent.

Your heart is now racing more than usually.

"I desire to taste of your...blood" Lady Dimitrescu said as she cups your face. "Do you consent to that?" She waiting for your answer. While her eyes still glowing yellow.

Blood! But there was something about her which made you feel safe and warm. You didn't know how to explain it.

You never thought you would ever meet a real vampire or having them ask your consent of drinking blood. But you did what she desire, so you face her and tilted your head to left.

"You haven't given me your consent" she asked you again.

"I give you my consent" you said as you looked at away.

Her eyes widened and she gently moved your hair back and place one of her leather black gloves on your shoulder and the other hand holding your head to rest on. Her mouth opens and bites onto your neck.
You flinched as she bit you, you can feel her fangs digging into your skin. Her tongue was making circles saving every taste of your blood. You felt a little dizzy as she pulled herself off from you. Seeing your blood in her mouth as she made the gasping sound of air. 

"My, My, your blood is a divine taste for me" she smile and wiped her face! She gently sits you up and pulls the same cloth she used on you when you had a fever and made you held it.

You smiled faintly. She grabs some lotion that she and her daughters made to help humans when they were hurt. She took off her leather gloves as she gently removes the cloth from your neck.

"Are you okay dear?" She ask as rubbed the lotion onto your neck.

"Yea I'm fine, just really dizzy right now" you told her, you felt her hands were cold and you had chills running down your spine! She saw your goose bumps and she chuckled a little bit.

"Your laughing over some goose bumps that you cost me to have from your cold dam hands!" you smirked at her with a little laugh. 

"Now is that how you are going to talk to me back!" She stopped and gave you a death stare. "Or do you need a punishment?" She continued.

You glare at her with a smirk, then her face completely changed! All of a sudden you were flipped around and was force to lay on your back onto your bed!

"So punishment it is then" Lady Dimitrescu said as her heavy beautiful body was on top of you.

"I'm sorry...it was a joke, I swear it was-" she cuts you off and she extended her claws, rips your clothes off.

•IS THIS THE PUNISHMENT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT!!!• Your thoughts came

She begins to feel your body, seeing your chest and touching the parts that made you body feel weakened.

~~
I hope you guys like it, next one will be very interesting