[CH.37]

(long) last chapter, everyone!
psst with smut in the end, too hoho ;)

In the nighttime, the airport was supposed to be chaotic and busy but at this late hour, it was far away from that; it was tranquil and serene than it ever usually was. The floors were clean, reflecting the manmade light.

The people flowed like rivers but moved with ease, going in different directions. Some must've been in a hurry or perhaps even missed their flight, and others could be waiting for their beloved ones to come back to them. And here were both Taeyong and Jaehyun, waiting for their plane to arrive.

While both of them were sitting together and holding hands, a lot of people who passed by them took the opportunity to steal glances at the alpha. Though Jaehyun was quite oblivious to what was happening around him, the omega was pretty sure that they were checking him out, because obviously—Jaehyun is one undeniably handsome man.

But Taeyong wasn't the type of person who gets jealous easily. Besides, he noticed how Jaehyun didn't take his eyes off him once, and despite how uncomfortable he felt with all those stares his husband received, he decided to shrug it off and focus on him only.

After a few minutes, Jaehyun and Taeyong finally heard an announcement of the next flights, and they were now on their way to receive their ticket for their flight to Jeju Island. This fortunately didn't take much time, and the assistant told them to follow the path that would lead them to their plane.

Taeyong gulped when he saw how giant the plane was. He said to himself, "I'll soon be in the air." But Jaehyun didn't hear any of it, it was almost inaudible. Since the alpha decided to drink himself into oblivion, Taeyong slowed his pace to further take a few breaths before he would enter the plane.

Swarms of people walked around the married couple, the feeling of excitement and adrenaline running through the omega's veins could have killed a horse. As the two finally stepped in, Jaehyun received a number for their seats from the flight attendant. The alpha bowed politely and took the ticket, Taeyong following him behind nervously as they looked for their seats.

"Here we go," the alpha muttered with a smile. "Would you like to have the seat next to the window or the other one, Taeyongie?" He asked and the omega gulped noticeably. "I-I don't really mind. E-either is fine."

"Sounds good, then I guess you take the one with the window, alright?" Taeyong only nodded in response and went to sit there, shaking a bit. "I'll soon be in the air," he whispered again.

Jaehyun sat right beside the omega and checked his phone. Taeyong noticed another young couple in the other seats on the other side of aisle. They looked like they were also in their twenties.

A young man dressed in all black and next to him, there was a very stunning girl who wore a short red dress and many exorbitant accessories. Her makeup made her look powerful and intimidating, and Taeyong could tell the man who sat beside her felt a bit uneasy around her.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I please have your attention?" Came the overheard announcement. "This is your pilot speaking, please make sure to fasten your seatbelts as we are about to take off from Seoul to our destination Jeju Island. For further information about safety, food, etc, we have our flight attendants to inform and guide you. Thank you for your cooperation, and I wish you a safe and happy flight."

The engines then began to roar as Taeyong got more and more scared. Jaehyun turned off his phone and put his seatbelt on, looking over at Taeyong who looked like he's just seen a ghost. "Hey, Tae.. Are you okay? Why haven't you put your seatbelt on?"

"J-Jaehyun.. I'm scared." The alpha's eyes widened as he heard that. "Oh my goodness, is this your first time ever on a plane?" He asked and Taeyong could only nod as Jaehyun helped him with his seatbelt.