[CH.18]

To say that Jaehyun was taken aback by the omega's response was an understatement. In both of their eyes glistened fiendish desire, Taeyong gulped in a breath, tasting the savorless air and shivering in the morning breeze.

The omega knew exactly that saying he needed Jaehyun by his side would indeed make him lose control. And though Taeyong always tried to stay away from him, the omega's instincts still seemed to take over him.

And then the omega kissed him. Without further ado, without warning, without permission. He just simply did. To be honest, he didn't actually expect to make the first move. But he did it anyway. He needed that breath the alpha was holding. It was doing things to him that he couldn't explain at all.

The taste of Taeyong's lips was addictive—his lips tasted like cherries and felt as soft as silk that made the alpha linger a moment longer before pulling away from them for air.

It was another magical moment wherein both would stare at each other, getting lost in each others' eyes. Taeyong, of course, couldn't maintain eye contact with the alpha because of his smothering gaze. He easily found himself blushing furiously, already missing the taste of the alpha's lips on his.

Jaehyun could tell the omega was begging for more since he was an open book, easy to read. Nervously, Taeyong bit his bottom lip as he shifted his gaze to the alpha again and noticed his gaze lingering on his heart-shaped lips.

His breath caught at the desire he found in the alphas. "Don't look at me like that," that was definitely a warning, and it alarmed Taeyong. That long, deep sigh that escaped his lips was an action to control his animalistic behavior.

But Jaehyun just couldn't. Not when Taeyong decided to pluck up his courage and kiss him, not when his big, innocent midnight eyes were staring into his like that.

"If you keep doing that, you know I won't be able to hold back, Taeyong.."

The omega's hands gripped onto the fabric of Jaehyun's shirt.

"Then please don't hold back.."

Taeyong gasped as the alpha smashed his lips against his again and he gave him a very dangerous, fierce kiss compared to Taeyong's previous sultry and slow, innocent kiss.

The omega closed his eyes and relished the roughness of the kiss. Jaehyun's tongue shoved inside his mouth with desperation, like a man dying of thirst and a wolf hunting its prey.

The kiss pounded its way right through the omega, emitting intense heat between his legs. Jaehyun smirked during the kiss because he could tell the other couldn't stand it any longer.

Taeyong ran his fingers through the alpha's black hair and savored its soft thickness. He then slid his hands down to his broad shoulders and then glided them over the hard mounds of his pecs.

Taeyong thought the alpha couldn't be any more perfect but he was absolutely wrong.

It made it even harder for him not to submit to him when he looked at him like that when he kept touching him in a very sweet and manipulative way.

Taeyong deepened the kiss and pulled him even closer, thinking about how he wanted their bodies to do what he had been dreaming about, and letting his imagination go wild, going into ecstasy.

Slowly, Jaehyun's hands journeyed over his chest to his hips, then down to his knees, where he jerked his legs open and slid his body between them, still not leaving the omega's lips. The other let out a small whine when they finally pulled away to catch a deep breath.

But Jaehyun didn't even give the omega the chance to do so, already attacking his neck with feverish kisses. The warm breath on the neck sent shivers down his spine as he gripped the alpha's hair even more tightly.