Chapter- 1

PADUA HIGH SCHOOL

Welcome to Padua High School, your typical urban-suburban highschool in Portland, Oregon. Smarties, Skids, Preppies, Graandas. Loners, Lovers, the In and the Out Crowd rub sleep out of their eyes and head for the main building.

PADUA HIGH PARKING LOT

LOUIS TOMLINSON, eighteen, hot -- but trying hard not to be -- in some old baggy clothes and glasses, balancies a cup of coffee and a backpack as he climbs out of his battered, baby blue '75 Dodge Dart.

A stray SKATEBOARDER clips him, causing him to stumble and spill his coffee, as well as the contents of his backpack.
The young Rider dashes over to help, trembling when he sees who his skateboard has hit.

RIDER: Hey -- Sorry..
Cowering in fear, he attempts to scoop up Louis' scattered belongings.

LOUIS: Leave it.
rider persists

LOUIS: (continuing) I said, Leave It!

Louis grabs rider's skateboard and uses it to SHOVE him againt a car, skateboard tip to his throat. he whimpers pitifully and louis lets him go. A path clears for Louis as he marches through a pack of fearful students and SLAMS open the door, entering the school.

BOYS ROOM

ZAYN MALIK, Louis' step-brother, a handsome sophomore, stands facing the mirror, admiring his hair. His less extraordinary, but  still handsome friend, JAMES stands next to him.

ZAYN: Did you change your hair?

JAMES: No..

ZAYN:  You might wanna think about it.

They leave the room and enter the hallway.

HALLWAY

Zayn is immediately greeted by an admiring crowd, both boys and girls alike.

BOY: (admiring) Hey, Zayn

GIRL:  Awesome Hairstyle

The greetings continue as JAMES remains wordless and unaddressed by his side. Zayn smiles proudly, acknowledging his fans.

GUIDANCE COUNSELOR'S OFFICE

LIAM PAYNE, a clean-cut, easy- going senior with an open, farm-boy face, sits facing Ms. Perky, an impossibly cheery counselor.

MS. PERKY:  I'm sure you won't find Padua any different than your old school. Same little ass-wipe mother-fuckers everywhere.

Her plastic smile never leaves her face. Liam fidgets his chair uncomfortably.

MS. PERKY: (continuing) Any questions?

LIAM: I don't think so, ma'am.

MS. PERKY: Then go forth. Scoot. I've got deviants to see.

Liam rises to leave and makes eye with HARRY STYLES, a sullen looking bad ass senior who waits outside Ms. Perky's door. His slouch and smirk let's us know how cool he is.
Ms. Perky looks down at her file and up at Harry.

MS. PERKY: (continuing) Harry Styles. I see we're making our visits a weekly ritual.
She gives him a withering glance. He answers with a charming, dimpled smile.

HARRY: I missed you.

MS. PERKY: It says here you exposed yourself to a group of freshmen girls.

HARRY: It was a bratwurst. I was eating lunch.

MS. PERKY: With the teeth of your zipper?

She motions for Harry to exit her office and Liam shuffles out the door, bumping  to NIALL HORAN, a lanky, brainy senior who will either end up a politician or a game show host.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

so.... this is my first fanfic and the first chapter of it...
I hope you liked it! 💙 💚