14- say goodbye

announcement time!

G Summers on side.................................>

I had no idea what to expect but I didnt worry too much considering that I am not really a family member. I almost wanted to ask to be excused.

''Mick has wealthy grandparents. Bill and Lilyanna who are the creaters of that Christmas jig thing. They live out in a mansion in the country, on a farm. After thinking about how McFlan tried suicide again, how Rocky is not being responsible, and how Grace is becoming a...." he stopped a moment. G Summers looked at him with her lips pressed shut. With eyes daring him to say what his mind wanted. He seemed to obey his wife as he politely put it....,

''....becoming a rebel and having hardships living with a family that is not her own. Because these things are happening before our eyes and this family is falling apart. Gabby and I have made a decision that is completely final! We are going to send Rocky, Grace, and Mick to temporarily stay with Bill and Lilyanna. We talked to Mick's attorny who contacted them and then we contacted them. Their home is double the size of this one here so they will have plenty of room for the three of you. You will stay with them and help them on the farm until they decide y'all are ready to come back home. Gabby, as a therapist, know's this will be the best thing for the three of you. Rueben and Gabby will make sure to keep in contact with you, but you are all going, and you have a week and a half to say goodbye."

I smiled inside. Overwhelmed with joy. But, I cannot imagine the things going on inside of everyone elses heads. Grace's face was smothered in a pillow. Rocky looked tired and a bit irritated.

''you're freakin' shitting me right?'' Grace asked calmly.

Richard stood up and then sighed.

''No, Grace, I am not shitting you. The desicsion is completely and totally final!" Richard then kissed his wife, tousled Rueben's hair and ran upstairs. Gabby knew she needed to get out before it got dirty so like her husband, she jumped up and ran downstairs. Everyone seemed dead. The silence was cold and dis-inviting. I listened as G Summers took the dogs out of the back door. I looked over at Grace. A tear streamed down her face, followed by a few others. She looked at me and started to sniffle. She stared at me as she swallowed hard and continued to cry. Rocky rolled his eyes.

''wipe the tears off your face.'' he said jumping up. He threw a pillow at her and then ran downstairs. I jumped up and headed to bed.

******************************

Pretty short chapter! :) tell me what u think. How do u think this will turn out for the three of them? What should they expect? Do u think Gabby and Richard made a good decision? Do u think this will help to solve the murder at all? Do u think this will change Grace and Rocky's bad attitudes, and possibly mend Grace and Mick's friendship?

Just some things to think about, i'd love for your voice to be heard! just give a comment down there below. it wouldnt hurt ;D thank u for reading loves!