9-hush little baby

Hello fellow awesmness readers! thanks for reading, means so much! please continue to read!! Detecitve Marks on side......................>

When we got to the detectives office there were two officers waiting for us outside. They discreetly tucked me under their arm and carried me into the building. We aboarded the elevator as G Summers was just entering the building.

''why did you leave her behind?" I asked the officer. ''she was with me,''

''well now's she's not kid,'' the guy officer boomed. I crossed my arms and sighed. ''stick in that lip,'' I could hear my mother say. ''its all gonna be oh kay,'' I started to breath heavily as her songs started to come back to me.... ''hush little baby don't you cry everything's gonna be alright! Stiffin up that bottom lip little lady I told ya, mommy's gonna hold ya threw the night! I know youre scared right now, we don't know why we fear how we feel inside. It may seem a little crazy pretty baby but i promise its gonna be alright...''

''no more crying wipe them tears.'' I said, ending the song in my head.

The detectives looked down at me. ''excuse me?" the lady officer asked. 

I choked back the tears. '''i'm just thinking of a song my mother used to sing to me,''

Both officer's nodded. ''what happened to your mother little girl?" the lady officer asked as the elevator stopped. I stared ahead a moment and then looked up at her.

''I killed her,'' I said. Her whole face changed as her jaw dropped. I walked out of the elevator leaving the two of them behind.

''ah, hello Miss. Corse,'' the detective said greeting me. ''this way dear,'' he said as we walked inside of a cold dark room. ''I'm sure you've seen this on movies Miss. Corse but this is called an interrogation room. We have a few questions for you and then we will send you off to a memory specialist who will help you remember any and everything about your childhood or about your father that can help us on the case. My name is lead detective Damien Marks. And in the corner is detective Claudia Bagsby. Have a seat here Miss. Corse and I assure you that you have no need to be afraid whatsoever. You did nothing wrong! We will help to find your father's murderer and try to make this as easy for you as possible.'' Detective Mr. Marks said taking a seat next to me.

Detective Bagsby started to pace the room carefully.

''The lead on the case Miss. Corse...'' Detective Bagsby started "...is that we found the bar your father was at the day he was murdered. We have camera footage of your father entering the bar. He sat down, minding his own business and ordered a drink. As he was sipping though he started to feel bad or something so he left his drink and ran to the restroom. He was gone from his seat and drink for about 9 and 1/2 minutes. Just enough time for the bar tender to disctreetly "refill" his drink. Miss. Corse, the bar tender poisoned your father with the same poison that you were affected with. We are still trying to figure out how you were also poisoned but we have the bar tender in custody now and we are trying to press answers out of him. But, he only took part in the murder of your father. The poison, as you experienced, sends jolts of pain threw your body. While your father was on the highway he must have experienced that jolt of pain. He lost control of the car and someone took that oppurtunity to murder him. We looked at his car wreck and it looked to...staged rather than an accident. Your father had wrecked but he did not die on impact. Somebody pulled over and with a knife...ended him. We are still looking for that person Miss. Corse,''

I nodded. My stomach started to hurt as images of a bloody knife popped into my head. I covered my face and drowned my hands in tears.

"We are sorry that this is the case Miss. Corse but we will find him! That's a garuntee!!" Detective Marks said. He then pulled out a folder and opened it up. There were pictures inside. He laid them out on the table. Two pictures of the car wreck, and a picture of a man. My stomach turned as I stared at them all.

''Miss. Corse, do you know this man?" the detective asked pointing to the guy in the mug shot. I shook my head,

''n...n...no,'' I stammered out.

''Miss. Corse...this is the bar tender who poisoned your father, try thinking. Does he look familiar at all?"

''no,'' I said once again.

''oh kay. Well, we will send you to our memory specialist now. You did great Miss. Corse! Here is my card. If you think of anything. I mean anything...the smallest detail can go so far! Please don't hesitate.''

Detective Marks said getting up to open the door for me. He excorted me to the memory specialist and then walked out.