10-remember remember remember...?

this chapter will reveal what Mick remembers...could something she say be the key to solving the murder? Pieces are slowly coming together...read on! and thank you for reading as far as you have. memory speciliast on side....................................>

The memory specialist smiled a little as she greeted me. ''hello dear. Please have a seat,'' she said.

I obeyed orders as I sat slowly in front of her.

''you know what you are here for don't you dear?" the specialist asked.

''yes, for you to help me remember something.'' I said.

''yes,'' the specialist said shaking her head. ''trying to help you remember something, anything dear!" I nodded. My heart pounding. She grabbed a hold of both of my hands. Her hands were warm and soft. Like the touch of my mother's hands against my face as she held me in her arms and sang songs to me. Kissed my forehead and promised she'd love me forever.

''now, I want you to close your eyes and pay close attention,'' the specialist said. ''try thinking about your family. Do you know that your grandparents are Billy and Lillyana? What happened the day you met them?"

''I never met them,'' I said.

''aww but you did. What happened?" My memory raced. I did? I met them? I met them! Suddenly an image popped into my head.

''I did,'' I said aloud. ''i met them,''

''what do you remember?''

''fire,'' She didnt respond. So I thought longer. Longer and harder. ''Fire and...a lady bug,''

''uh huh,''

''it was...cold...cold outside.''

I opened my eyes and sighed.

''great great great job dear!" the specialist said. ''your memory will be evaluated, and we will have to meet again tommorrow.'' I nodded and thanked her.

''you are so very welcome. How did that make you feel?" I sighed and thought a moment.

''it felt good. It felt...good to feel again. To remember a good time. I felt lost in my memories,''

''thats my job,'' the specialist concluded. Just then detective Marks came in and announced that I was dismissed. I met him at the door and he exorted me down the elevators and back to a waiting G Summers. ''have a good one,'' he said doing an automatic half wave and leaving again.

G Summers and I hopped back into the car and started to drive home.

''how was that Mick?'' she asked.

''good, thanks.''

''what the detectives find out?" she asked. The question seemed a little odd and I was hesitant about answering but then eventually said,

''they found out who poisoned my father.'' I said. I stared out the window, smiling inside, feeling as if we're actually getting somewhere in this case. When we stopped at a red light G Summer's said,

''well, Rueben was quite pleased that you promised to take him to the beach with you. I gave it an oh kay but I don't think i'll have the strength to be there with him. He's quite a busy bee when it comes to the beach and as you saw it's usually pretty packed there. I don't think i'll be able to come with you guys. So, I'll have Rocky take you and Rueben tomorrow,'' she said.

My eyes bucked but I didnt let her see me. Beach? With Rocky? ''Rueben is not good with sun so you will have to go when the sun is starting to set alright?" G Summers said. My eyes bucked once more. Beach? With Rocky? At sunset? Oh god!