A/n

Hello, this is the author speaking, and I have some things to say. I have been getting DMs, comments, and they are not nice. I have read Daddy's Brat byBizzareWriter and realized the stories are similar. People who have read it then this say I am copying their work. I am doing no such thing. I am not going to delete this book. This is inspired by a few songs I listen to and of course MHA. If they are alike then it's a coincidence, nothing more. I have been sent threats about this topic. 

This is along the line about how I'm a terrible author and have to copy someone else's work to have readers. How I should delete this book since it's ' just a copy ' of another story. That I'm a horrible person for ' copying ' the book. 

However, that couldn't further than the truth. I had this in my drafts for almost a year and haven't published it since I had other books to work on. I do not need to ' copy ' someone's work to get readers. If they read it through then read Daddy's Brat then they could spot the differences in it. Some of the chapters are similar. After all, it is the hero festival, a sports festival because it's an event that happens in UA for centuries. 

So, yes I am beyond mad about this but I have responded to the comments/ deleted the threats from my story. Some are nicer by saying they aren't saying I'm copying but it's similar. I do get the idea they got in their heads. That being said, I will not under any circumstances allow threats, bullying, or arguing about this book. BizzareWriter has been tagged about this book and has been nice about it. They didn't cause me of copying but did say it was similar to one of their chapters. 

Now, if I get any more of these I will end up reporting your account and deleting the comments off of my book. I created this around 3 am on august 21 after reading MHA manga. I just never published it since I wanted to get some chapters done before I published it. 

Okay now that my little rant is over, I do want to thank everyone who has nice to my book. They are amazing and create a great community in the comments. Whether it's about ice cream, food or just agreeing about Enji they are amazing. So, thank you for everything. 

Here is the tag for @BizzareWriter 

Please read their book because it is great. Follow them if you want to. That's all I have to say, now please enjoy this book.