💚How could you?! 💚

Y/n showed at the school because she was told to. The principal smiled and said. " I'm so glad that the top two students that entered to U.A made it. " Katsuo was second and Y/n was first. She beamed as the principal praised them. Katsuo glared at the ground then stormed out. 

Y/n smiled and then ran after him. " Kat! Kat! Wait up! '' Katsuo did not slow down or stop. His blood was boiling, pissed. He was supposed to be first. He was surpassed to comfort her. He was going to be the best. No, she took it away. Y/n caught up with him and made him stop. " Kat, what's wrong? Did I do something to make you mad? " 

Katsuo looked at her with his red eyes glowing. He looked at the worried look on her face. All he saw was pity, an emotion he hated. Katsuo saw that no one was around and they were now behind the school. He pushed her against the wall and said. " I told you not to participate in the exam. I told you, you were going to get hurt. I told you I was going to be the best. " He looked at the cast on her arm and glared into her emerald eyes. 

" You should take a dive off the roof. That's what you're doing by going to U.A. You may be the number one hero's daughter but that doesn't mean that you can be the next symbol of peace. " Katsuo looked at the tears building in Y/n's eyes and said. " You should have stayed with the villains. " He walked away feeling the regret of saying those things. He has something in the way, pride. 

Y/n fell to her knees clutching her bandaged arm and cried. Her best friend left her. She's useless, she shouldn't be a hero. No. That's what he wants you to think. Know what Bakugo, I won't allow it. " BAKUGO! I WILL BECOME NUMBER ONE, NO ONE CAN STOP ME. JUST NOW tHAT WE ARE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE! YOU'RE MY RIVAL. " Katsuo stopped and Y/n got up wiping her tears. 

Katsuo looked over his shoulder and said. " You have to beat me to be number one. Princess. " Y/n glared and walked away. From that moment on, they won't be like they used to. Beware Bakugo you just made an enemy you don't want. 

Y/n walked home not noticing someone stalking her and seeing the whole thing. Y/n opened the door and Izuku saw her red eyes. " Sweet Heart, what's wrong? " Y/n looked at her Dad and asked. " Can I be a hero? Am I really just a villain? " Izuku's eyes widen as she muttered those words. Not even a second later. She was wrapped up in his arms. " You can be a better hero than I am. You are amazing and worthy. Now, who told you that. " Y/n clutched Izuku's shirt as she cried. Izuku rubbed circles on her back and hummed. 

" K-Bakugo did..." Izuku's eyes widen and he pushed her away gently. " Tell me everything. " Y/n nodded and began telling the events of the morning. Izuku's eyes burned with anger and he said. " How dare him. " Y/n grabbed ice-cream and Izuku's hand. " Can we have a movie night? " Izuku saw the tears falling down her face and nodded." Of course, how about a Disney marathon? "