Chapter 7

In the last few days I have been updating my stories, I updated percy jackson, reading spiderman love of amazons, incubus spider, made a new story called The New God of The Forge and now her I am with a new chapter of spiderverse, hope you like it.

Am0104 : seems we are back.

The mutants were all seen either crying or frozen in place.

Rachel : THAT BASTARD, I KNEW HE WAS A THREAT.

Suddenly a blue flash engulfed rachel who looked up in wonder, fear and awe as her atoms began to  to destabalize and she began to die slowly.

Rachel : god...

Scott : what happened to her ?

Am0104 : she paid the price of mocking a god, now all of you today we will do something a bit different.

Susan : different how ?

Am0104 : you will see some quotes of the different lives of peter, each talks about his experience in the world he was in, enjoy.

Jean : what about rachel ?

Am0104 : what about her.
Replied the omniversal guardian without remorse.

"You summon and kill...summon and kill. I fail to see the logic here. Is sanity the price to pay FOR POWER!? " ...dante sparda.

Am0104 : how many lives have been lost for power, you experiment on yourselves and others, you create weapons of mass destruction with the excuses of wanting to defend yourselves and yet you use it on those too weak to defend themselves, it would appear humans have lost their humanity as time passed by.

Tony : you're wrong.

Susan : no he is right, you create armors that can destroy Earth, we try to play god when we are only ants, we may scream and throw tantrums but in the end we are slaves to our paranoia.

Reed : name one time we did something bad.

Sable : the negative zone, illuminatie, phoneix force.

" A fight isn't won once a victor is decided, it's won when someone loses "... Izayoi sakamaki.

Sable : true, many leaders lost because they underestimated their enemies and considered them to no longer be a threat when they got what they want.

Thanos : you don't have to rub it in. It's worse since I lost to a bunch of idiots.

" Fighting for others but not yourself is nothing but hypocrisy " ...emiya.

Susan : I hoped peter learned that before.

May : excuse me ?

Susan : peter would not have suffered or became a hero if it weren't for the death of ben, he became a hero and suffered because of the memory of a man he felt responsible for his death.