Chapter 4 part 1

Hello everyone, this part will be split into two or three parts, have not decided yet, I hope you enjoy.

We can currently see the greek pantheon shitting themselves after seeing what peter did to them.

Susan : wow, I never knew peter can be this savage.

Sable : it turns me on.

Suddenly a man who was partly chained appeared, his aura and blood lust caused many to faint and others to cower.

The man saw stark and jumped at him ready to rip him in two only for Am0104 to produce more chains and open a portal sending him away

Tony : who was that ?
Having wet his pants.

Am0104 : that was Ebon, told you he wanted to kill you, but that honor is for peter. Now moving on, let us see peter's life as a ninja.

We currently see a girl with red hair and gray eyes walking inside a mansion that looked like it belongs to ancient japan. She was running after a very long day at the ninja academy where she had beaten up many boys who made fun of her. This was kushina uzumaki.

Sable : she sounds strong.

Scott : what a violent girls.

Rachel : and she needs to learn not to break rules.

Am0104 : and you need to stop stalking kids and stealing their clothes.

Susan : so that is why franklin keeps losing his boxers and shirts.

Kushina entered the clan compound but was surprised not to hear anyone inside, she walked and openened the door and was surprised to see her parents dead. By luck, a kunai missed her and she turned around and saw masked men belonging to the enemy village of kumo.

She hulk : poor girl.

She quickly ran away, but was unable to escape since she was outnumbered and outmatched by more experienced ninja.

Under the moon, we can now see kushina chained being escorted to the enemy village where she would be used as a breeding stock to produce powerful shinobi who had the uzumaki bloodline.

The women growled making Am0104 roll his eyes at them.

Am0104 : would you shut up, how is this different than what you do ?

Emma : we never...

Am0104 : shut up, both mutants and inhumans do this, they breed their strongest to make more powerful children. Their are a few differences but in the end,  it is the same.

Hearing this many looked down, it was true.

Kushina was tired and fell to the ground but was forced up by her attackers.

Kumo ninja 1 : get up girl, soon we will reach the village and your fate will be sealed.

Kumo ninja 2 : don't you think it's weird that no leaf shinobi noticed her dissapearence ?