Chapter 5

Welcome to the new chapter , a bit long but hope you like it.

Am0104 : hmm, this is intresting.

Susan : What ?

Am0104 : this new life was a long one and this is also one of his most powerful lives.

This grew many curious yet fearful looks, they already saw what he could do and this one was powerful.

There have been many beings that could call themselves gods like the asgardians and olympians, as well as the celestials amd cosmic beings.

However, unknown to them or anything that is inside of creation and the multiverse, there exists a race living outside of the omniverse that has the power of true omnipotence. It takes tens of thousands of years to develop into their mothers hands and more to grow up.

 It takes tens of thousands of years to develop into their mothers hands and more to grow up

Kamela : it's beautiful.

Hope : I know, it's like the universe what cut into a humanoid shape.

Tony : wait did you say omnipotent ?
Looking in fear.

Am0104 : yup.

Reed : I would love to test their dna. They must have many secrets to be uncovered.

Am0104 : the moment you or anyone from this dimension enter their home, you would be wiped out.

Medusa : why ? Isn't that unfair to us, how come they can waltz in whenever they want and we can't.

Am0104 : you fucking idiots broke the multiverse preservation act many times, celestalsapiens are at their limit with you and thinking of destroying you all. Also mutants have a nation that doesn't allow humans in, while mutants roam around freely.

Clint : the multiverse has rules ?

Am0104 : yes you idiot and many of you broke them.

Those beings do not care about the petty squables of the inhabitants of the multiverse, they do not care if they destroy themselves or their universes, they merely float around debating. Yes you heard right, for you see each celestalsapien posses 3 personalities, the voice of anger, the voice of reason and finally the voice of compassion. 2 of the 3 must agree together so that any action can be made, they had indirectly and directly affected reality, many have created universes, others changed reality, some brought the dead back to life others killed some to see how it would effect the world or a dimension.

Jean ( scared ) : are you saying we are just puppets to them ?

Am0104 : yes and they are the ones pulling the strings. Though they rarely interfere.

Thor : I thor son of odin am no puppet to anyone.

Frigga : ( always forgets me, well I don't care anymore ).