Ma Kent's Famous Blueberry Pie

The League talks about their family lives often. 

They notice that Captain Marvel doesn't. 

At all.

- - -

Family was something that tied the League together.

 Whether that be a concept they thought of one another or something they simply liked to talk about, it was easy to find the heroes conversing about a cousin's wedding or the report card of a nephew.

After all, no one was in this hero game alone; everyone had someone backing them up, even if they weren't biologically related, right?

Superman leaned back in his chair as Flash rambled on about Wally's recent science fair win, going on about how proud of the boy he was and how someday, he'd make a great scientist. Batman sat beside him, half-listening as he worked on his tablet quietly.

Wonder Woman ran a soft cloth over the hilt of her sword, grinning as she added a comment about her own niece finally slaying a manticore as a part of her warrior training, getting a confused look from Green Lantern in return.

"You guys, I swear- here I am, with a normal family while you bozos got freaky super-genius sons and alien princess nieces," he said with a grin, crossing his arms over his chest and giving the Man of Steel when he opened his mouth to speak.

"Don't even, Supes. Your earth folks may be as normal and country bumpkin as they come, but your biological parents-"

Batman gave the man an unimpressed look, causing him to drop the subject. There was a beat of silence before Batman spoke, eyes going back to his tablet. 

"Nightwing's getting married soon," he said, causing the heroes to look wide-eyed at him.

"There is no way that kid's finally settling down, Bats," Flash said with a grin, getting a raised eyebrow from the Dark Knight in return. 

"How long have he and Starfire been dating by this point, anyways?"

"Three years, I believe."

"That's less time than Lois and I were dating before I proposed to her," Superman added, glancing around the table. 

"We dated for about 4 and a half years before I managed to get the courage to ask her to marry me," he said with a grin, sitting up in his chair.

"Iris and I got married after a year and a half of dating," Flash said with a smirk- was this turning into a competition?

"Why does that not surprise me?" Green Arrow asked with a smirk, his boots resting against the surface of the table. 

"Dinah proposed to me after a year, I think? might've been longer, not sure. We've been together a long time..." he trailed off, fiddling with the tip of the arrow in his hand.

"What about you, Captain?" Superman asked, turning his attention towards the raven who had yet to speak a word the entire time they'd been talking. 

"Got anything new going on in your family life? Any significant others?"

Superman wasn't sure why he asked- Captain Marvel never shared any details about his personal life. They had no idea if he had any siblings or someone he liked- if he had kids or cousins or nephews or nieces.