I'll be waiting for you

Start from the beginning

Sumalatha: avan sonnadhu ellam poi dhaan.. Naanum late ah dhaan therinjukitten.. Ana avan anniku nee yaaro oruthar car le irundhu jodi ah erangune nu sonnane... Adhuku proof kooda irukku nu sonnan..

Sumalatha was scared to take AK's name. So she only attacked sk indirectly.

Sk: inga paarunga.. Ivan sonnan avan sonnan kadhai ellam solladhinga.. If you really wish to tell everyone that I'm being kept by a man.. Do that with a proof.. Don't spout non-sense.. I don't have time for that.. And my makeup is done.. I'm going.. Neenga irundhu pannitu vaanga..

she then turned to the makeup artist who was working on sumalatha.

Sk: hide her hickey which is on her neck with a concealer.

Sumalatha was humiliated in front of all the makeup artists. Sindhuja walked out of the makeup room and started heading towards the set.

They started shooting. The director and artists were so warm to her. Sumalatha was joining the next set. She looked at Sindhuja while crossing and smirked at her.

Sk felt something different in her smile. But she did not dwell into that much.

After sometime, there was a sudden fire outbreak in her set. She was surrounded by fire. She had no way of coming out. But she saw two guys jumping into the fire and they brought her out soon. She got settled after sometime. Those burly guys saved many people on her words. The fire was finally extinguished and she escaped from the fire unscathed.

Sk: Neenga rendu per yaaru???

Bodyguard 1: Ma'am... Naanga set aalunga dhaan.. We work for crew..

Sk: you guys helped only me.. Naan insist pannapram dhaan you both went on to help others.. Sollunga yaar Neenga??

They looked at each other and turned towards her.

Bodyguard 1: we were hired by sir to protect you ma'am.

She smiled at his thoughtfulness and love. She got more worried after that accident. She tried to search her phone in her pockets. Her pockets were empty. She remembered leaving it in makeup room.

She felt something off and walked towards the makeup room to get her phone.

------

Sumalatha: Neenga sonna maariye ava phone le irundhu message anupitten..

Ramanathan: did he receive it???

Sumalatha: yes... Anga signal illa.. So naan pakkathu area vandhu dhaan anupchen..

Ramanathan: no problem. It was me who jammed the signal. Innum oru half an hour ku signal kedaikadhu.. Nee avan call panna edukadhe.. Go back to set soon.. No one should doubt you.. Particularly sindhuja..

Sumalatha: okay.. I will go back.. You promised. Don't forget.. After all these, you will help me get my fame back.. You will restore my name..

Ramanathan: yes I will..

------

Sindhuja entered the makeup room and saw her phone lying on the table. But there was no signal in it. Her confusion and discomfort increased alot. As the shooting spot was out of city, she convinced herself. She thought that she might be being paranoid.

-----

Ak was in his meeting. Suddenly he received a text message from Sk. It read

'I am in danger. Come and save me.'

He left the meeting halfway and started alone to the location. He tried to call her back. But her number was not reachable and the bodyguards were also not available. He was speeding towards the destination. He joined the highway soon and was driving faster. His car was suddenly hit by the truck and the car went in air and landed on the opposite road. Another truck came on that road which again crashed the car.