Help!

I am waiting outside of class 3-A. The adrenaline is building up. I am getting anxious. But let's take this from the start; about three months ago, in mid-June

FLASHBACK, MID-JUNE

I am running in the city. I hear him yelling for me. There is no way I will manage to escape him alone. I ask the passers-by for help, but they all refuse. They are either scared or bored. "Come here you little brat!" I hear him shouting. He is getting closer and I am running out of options. I look behind me; there is a crowd, so he is further behind me. I look back, to the road ahead of me, yet I was too late to react. I bump into a person and I fall down to my butt. "I-I am s-sorry." He says and offers me his hand. I waste no time to ask him for help. "Please, please help me. He is going to catch me." I say, accepting his hand and standing up. "W-who is going to c-catch you?" he asks. "O-Overhaul. He is chasing after me. Please help me. I beg you." I plead. "Suneater, take her somewhere safe. I will handle Overhaul." Another person who heard my pleading, says. The Suneater (if that's his name) nods and grabs my wrist and starts running.

He takes me in an alley. I finally have a good look of him; he is tall, with purple hair that falls gently on his face. He is also wearing white. "What h-happened to y-you?" he asks me. "W-who are you?" I ask him, not answering his question. "W-we are the h-heroes." He says and I shrink a little and take a few steps back. "O-Overhaul said that h-heroes are b-bad and will h-hurt m-me." I say, taking a few more steps back. "N-no, we won't. H-heroes are the o-opposite of Overhaul. I p-promise you that. We will h-help you." He says with a smile on his face. His voice trembles as before, but I can see that he is saying the truth. I nod. "Wou-would you like to tell me w-what happened to y-you?" he asks me. "N-not right n-now please." I say and he nods.

"A-are you hurt anywhere?" he asks me. "Umm...yeah." I say, but it is kind of obvious, since I am bleeding and I have bandages all over my skin. "I-I know, stupid question. B-But I am just t-trying to d-do wha-what they taught us in the provisional license exam." He says. I have no idea what is that but I nod. He takes of his white cape and puts it around my shoulders. "A-are you a l-little better n-now?" he asks. "Yes, thank you." I reply and he gives me a smile. He rips a piece of his clothes, causing me to tense up from the sudden movement. "May I?" he asks, pointing to the bleeding on my head. I nod. He removes the blood with the clothe, so calmly, unlike the anxiety he showed before. "D-done." He says and removes the clothe from my head. "Thank you. You didn't have to do that." I say. "I-it's my duty." He says.

A person comes in the alley. I realize it is the same person that said he would handle Overhaul. "Hey, Overhaul is gone. Would you like to come with us and tell us what happened?" he asks me. I look at the 'Suneater'. He gives me a reassuring nod. "Mhm." I hum in reply. They saved me from Overhaul, so I think I can trust them. "Come with us." The chubby guy says. I don't even know their names! "Would you feel better in a train, with other people, or in a car with just the two of us?" the chubby guy asks again. Although in the car it will be easier for them to kidnap me if they want to, in the train I will get weird looks. "C-car please." I say and they nod, giving me a smile.

The car ride was very un-easy. I was shrinked in the back, while mr. chubby guy was making some phone calls to something called 'UA' and the Suneater was shaking his leg anxiously, making me more nervous. The car stops. Mr. chubby guy and Suneater get out of the car. Suneater opens the door for me and I get out with a slight nod of gratitude. His cape is still wrapped around me. "T-this is my hero academia, UA." The Suneater explains. "It's summer v-vacation n-now, so no one is in, b-besides some teachers." He continues and I nod.

We get inside the school and up some stairs. Mr. chubby guy makes us a signal to wait, until he calls for us. He gets in another room, while me and Suneater wait in the hall. "S-so, y-your name is S-Suneater?" I ask him. "Umm, no. That's my h-hero name. Ugh I-I am so s-stupid. I s-should have told y-you my name. Fat G-Gum-Sensei would be m-mad at me right now. My name is A-Amajiki T-Tamaki." He says. "Oh." I reply. I hear mr. chubby guy calling for us. Tamaki opens the door and holds it so that I can get inside the room.

I see a bunch of people looking at me. It looks like a meeting of Overhaul. No y/n. Concentrate, these are good people and will help you...hopefully. "Come and sit down." Mr. chubby guy says. I go and sit to the furthest seat. Tamaki sits -thankfully- near me. "We are heroes, that teach in this high-school, called U.A. I am principal Nezu. These are professors Midnight, Cementoss, Vlad King and Aizawa. This is All-Might, who will start teaching this year. You already met Fat-Gum, who is not a teacher." A thing that looks like a rat says. He looks very friendly. "Tamaki, is a student here at U.A., in second class already, that aspires to be a hero. He helps Fat-Gum." Nezu continues. He is smart and he knows how to make me feel a little more comfortable. "Whenever you are ready, you can tell us your story sweetie." Professor Midnight says. I don't know why, but I feel ready. I take a deep breath.

A/N

Hello dear readers! I would like to thank you for choosing my story to read and I really hope you like it. If you enjoy reading the chapters, please consider giving it a vote, since it means a lot. Thank you!! <33