Sebastian x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

So Sebastian was gonna begin to increase his teasing...

And that leaves us to the present day.

Monday morning, 5:21 AM.

You had just sat up in bed and had to get ready for the day along with traveling master Ciel to an important greeting with someone today because of a murder case. You noticed the schedule was always packed, but you'd just have to get used to it. 'Poor master must be quite drained at such a young age for this much work and lack of sleep.' You thought blankly and sighed. Considering Ciel only had like 12 hours of sleep scheduled. And sometimes he would even stay up extra late with paperwork.

Even though, you got fewer hours of sleep than ur master. But, you still cared about him more. You didn't know Ciel well, but a secret about you was that you adored all children.

You couldn't resist them. You've always loved them. Precious offsprings they were to you. Children were your soft spot.

Well— at least to you they were. You were just a child lover.🤷🏿‍♂️

Anyways, you sighed and stood from the bed, and stretched out your stiff limbs.

You moaned with gratification and blankly walked to your bathroom. You still couldn't get over the beautifully made bathroom your sweet master acquired for you.

You smiled a bit and began to get ready. You brushed your teeth to your satisfaction and took a hot, soothing bubble bath.

Once you were done, you stepped out and dried yourself off and moisturized your body with smell goods, and then put the appropriate butler clothing on—along with hand gloves.

You fixed your hair and began to walk out of your bathroom. You sighed and checked the time.

It read, '6:01'.

Damn, it took longer to get ready than usual. You need to work on that.

You hummed and rolled your eyes. You then open your door and walk out; down the long halls of the mansion whilst you fiddled with your sleeve, fixing the cufflinks on them. You make your way to the huge kitchen and paused at the doorway of it seeing Baldroy cleaning the kitchen. You assumed he was getting ready to prepare breakfast for Ciel.

You then smelt a familiar, disgusting scent. A scent that sickened you.

"Well, good morning, mister L/n~ sleep well?" You heard that annoying purring voice of the pesky demon living within Phantomhive's walls. That's where the stench was coming from. The smell of a demon.

Your face almost immediately frowned up in aversion. You even hated his smooth, teasing voice that came from his mouth that always seemed to be stuck with an annoying smirk. You could just hear the amusement in his voice. You knew he was gonna start picking with you. But you refuse to let the thing win so easily.

It took little to trigger you...except when it came to Sebastian. That demon really knew how to rile you up.

You folded your arms and side glare over at Sebastian in the dining room tidying up the table with Mey-Rin. His red eyes were scanning over your slim body. You hated when that lusty bastard did that. It was disgusting.