Bakugo x Male Reader (Pt.2)

⚠️WARNING! This may or may not contain 18+ words, actions, etc.) May be a short, or long story🧍🏿‍♂️
Name: Y/n, L/n
Height: 5'6
Gender: Male
Hair color: fawn brown
Eye color: light blue
Body shape: slim, curvy, slender

)  May be a short, or long story🧍🏿‍♂️Name: Y/n, L/nHeight: 5'6Gender: MaleHair color: fawn brownEye color: light blueBody shape: slim, curvy, slender

Quirk-
(Dont matter)

Guys. I have a very serious announcement.⚠️
This is probably the first time ive been so serious about something with you all.

I have officially started to change. For now, i am not a "Whore" anymore. I've decided to give ny soul to the pure innocent spirit of the gates above the above! To infinity!

I've givin' my soul to lil nas😔 that is why i have changed my username. I am as innocent as an angel🙏🏻

God bless my precious.

Sorry for typos and mistakes 😔
____________________________________

*Beep! Beep!*

The alarm clock on y/n's night stand went off. Y/n slowly reached his hand over and clicked it to shut it up. Y/n was already sitting on the bed. He was already woke before the clock went off. Why? You may ask. Well that's because y/n didn't sleep a wink last night.

He had eye bags, and he felt sluggish. He was so stressed about what happened yesterday, on Sunday. Bakugo, and him almost kissed.

He was so scared on how he would face bakugo. He was overthinking a lot last night, thats why he couldn't get any sleep. He kept ranting about if he should avoid Bakugo, and pretend like nothing happened, or to just not go into class. But sadly, that wasn't an option for his poor grades.

I mean, it's not everyday you're "enemy" almost takes your virgin lips...

Y/n couldn't believe he had feelings for Bakugo, and didn't even know. And the weird part is that Bakugo was ACTUALLY gonna kiss back...

Y/n gasped when he noticed he was sitting on the bed, staring at the wall deciding rather to kill Himself from embarrassment too long. He looked at the time sleepily and saw he had 30 minutes to get ready..not good.

Y/n sighed and face palmed. He got out of bed and sleepily walked to his bathroom. He took a 5 minutes cold shower to wake up, and then he brushed his teeth.

He put on his skincare, and dried his hair. He lazily combed it and just said "fuck it" and put his uniform on as quickly as he could.

He grabbed his shoes and put them on and grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder. He yawned and hesitantly walked out his house. He waved his dad goodbye and skipped breakfast.

He walked to school, hoping he didn't walk into Bakugo.

He decided that he was just gonna act as if nothing ever happened to avoid the specific topic. He was just gonna avoid Bakugo as much as possible, and maybe even beg Aizawa to change his tutoring partner. (doubt it)