Bakugo x Blunt, Sweet-toothed Seme Male Reader

⚠️WARNING! This may or may not contain 18+ words, actions, etc.)  May be a short, or long story🧍🏿‍♂️
Name: Y/n, L/n
Height: 6'2
Gender: Male
Hair color: dark brown
Eye color: sliver
Body shape: built, toned, sturdy,buff

)  May be a short, or long story🧍🏿‍♂️Name: Y/n, L/nHeight: 6'2Gender: MaleHair color: dark brownEye color: sliver Body shape: built, toned, sturdy,buff

Quick-
(You pick)

Sorry for typos
____________________________________

"Mm- oi, names y/n l/n. Uhhh, glad to be here i guess. Hopefully you all get on my good side this year." Y/n said in a bored tone while chewing chocolate.

Everyone stared at y/n. Some confused. Y/n was very straight forward and blunt. He just said what was on his mind, that was just the kinda person he was. And he didn't care one bit about eating candy while talking, since he was obsessed with candy, but somehow he managed to keep his body sexy af🧑🏿‍🌾

He adored candy. He didn't go a day without eating or drinking something sweet. He had a major sweet-tooth. He was so obsessed that he even loved things that smelt sweet. Which explains why he had so many girlfriends before they had a sweet perfume.

He only dated them because they smelt good💀

So he never really had a actual crush, or feelings for anyone. He's never experienced love.

But the relationships didn't last long because of how blunt and brutally honest y/n was. People say he's rude, but he wasn't at all. He was just being ✨honest✨.

"Tch the fuck are you supposed to be? You think you scare me??" A voice growled. Y/n chomped down on a pokey while glancing over at Bakugo. Y/n cocked a eyebrow.

Before he could speak, Aizawa let a loud yawn out. "Quiet Bakugo, go sit beside asui, the small girl." Aizawa said in a monotone voice.

"Hey! *ribbit*" asui fussed and frowned embarrassed that she was called small.

Y/n looked over at her and then walked over. "Sup." Y/n said and sat beside her. She waved. "Frog?" Y/n asked and she smiled and nodded. "Yup *ribbit*" she said.

"Cute" y/n mumbled and looked away while sucking on a sucker. Asui blushed and looked at y/n. Another thing about y/n. He was a natural flirt. He was so honest, that when he found something cute, he would say it.

"T-thanks..*ribbit*" she said and looked down while blushing. That was probably the first time someone had complimented her about her quirk.

Class went on, and it was the class break, so everyone had 10 minutes  to chat if they wanted.

"Yo! Y/n right?" A voice asked. Y/n looked at kirishima and at two other boys. Denki and sero.