Haku x Seme Male Reader

⚠️WARNING! This may or may not contain 18+ words, actions, etc.) May be a short, or long story🧍🏿‍♂️
Name: Y/n, L/n
Height: 5'8
Gender: Male
Hair color: dark brown
Eye color: brown
Body shape: slim, slender, toned, lean figure

)  May be a short, or long story🧍🏿‍♂️Name: Y/n, L/nHeight: 5'8Gender: MaleHair color: dark brownEye color: brownBody shape: slim, slender, toned, lean figure

Sorry for typos or mistakes-

Y/n rested both hands behind his head while walking through the woods.

He raised his mask up a bit to dig in his nose, and then flicked his finger. He pulled the mask back down and hopped from tree, too tree. He is currently on a mission with his temporary team. Team 7. He had to be a body guard for a old man with naruto, sasuke, and sakura with kakashi. Y/n didn't feel like going in a easy mission with 13 year olds and a grey haired man that reads porn.

They had just got done fighting a man with a huge sword until a mystery male came and helped. They had a green robe one with a whit mask that had red markings.

He was wandering in the woods since he was bored. He then halted when he spotted a feminine figure squatting down, and gathering small bush berries in a basket.

Y/n raised a eyebrow and stuffed his hands in his pockets, and slowly walked towards them.

They looked up from their squatting position, and looked up at y/n now standing in front of them.

They stared at each to other in silence for a while.

Stranger's pov-

He was with that group zabuza-san attacked...

No one's pov-

"...hey." Y/n said, breaking the silence. They stood up and grabbed the basket. They looked up at y/n again and smiled softly while swiping their long hair behind their ear.

"Hi." They said. Y/n blushed a bit behind his mask and stared at them.

"What's someone so pretty doing out here alone? You know that's dangerous." Y/n said and walked closer. They giggled and looked up at y/n. "Trust me, im fine. Im just picking berries for dinner.." they said.

"You stay near here?" Y/n asked and they nodded and started walking off. "So..what's your name, beautiful?" Y/n asked and walked beside them. They chuckled a bit and moved hair behind their ear while looking up at y/n. "...haku..and thanks for the compliment." Haku said and y/n smiled a bit behind his mask.

"Well its very nice to meet you, miss haku" y/n said in a flirtatious tone while stopping and grabbing haru's hand softly and bowed a bit.

Haku was taken back from that and naturally reacting, he blushed a bit.

"U-um...likewise.." haru mumbled and gently pulled his hand away embarrassed. He continued to walk with the basket in his hand while y/n stayed beside him.

"So uh, how..old are you?" Y/n asked and looked down at haku. Haku chuckled and frowned his eyes brows at y/n curiously. Y/n caught on and laughed a bit. "Ok, that sounded wrong. I promise im not a perv...just curious"

"..well im 15..almost 16" haku said and y/n nodded. On the inside, he was happy as hell, considering that he had a chance with haku since he was just 16.

"Good" y/n said and looked straight ahead. Haru glanced up at him front the corner of his eye. "... "good" why?" Haku question with a small grin.

Y/n tensed up and blushed a bit. "Uh- because...i have a chance with you." Y/n said and looked down at haku. Haku was a bit stunned by that. He stared at y/n surprised and blushed. He then bursted out into a soft laughter.

"W-what's funny??" Y/n said embarrassed and blushed behind his mask. "You know nothing about me though" haku laughed and y/n looked down and smiled a bit. "Well...I'd like to get to know you.." y/n mumbled and haku slowly stopped laughing and blushed again while looking away.

"...I dont think you do..." Haku mumbled and y/n looked at him but said nothing.

"So um...are you...single?" Y/n asked and haku looked up at him. "..yes" haku said. "Cool, cool.....wanna...maybe- go out sometime? Get food, or just do what we're doing now, talk while walking through a forest." Y/n said and haku giggled and looked away with a small blush.

"...well...ill think about it" haku said and smiled. Y/n blushed and played it cool, but on the inside he wanted to cheer out loud.

"Aww...just think about??" Y/n whined playfully and softly shoulder bumped haku. Haku laughed a little and looked away. "Yeah...ill think about it." Haku said.

"But..." Haku continued and y/n looked at him curiously. "Hm?" Y/n hummed. "I reeeally hope you dont think that im a female because this whole time..you've been flirting with a guy" haku said and chuckled. Y/n paused and choked a bit.

"Seriously???!!" Y/n asked and blushed hard. "Mhm" haku said and folded his arms while balancing the basket. "Hope I didn't burst your pride to much" haku joked and chuckled at the surprised y/n.

Y/n stared at haku shocked for a bit and then laughed a little. "Wow...even better" y/n mumbled and rubbed the nap of his neck while smiling and blushing behind his mask.

Haku looked at y/n confused and surprised. "Huh?" Haku asked and y/n chuckled and grabbed his hand. "Well...I happen to be attracted to both sex. Haku-kun" y/n purred with a sudden boost of confidence. Haku gasped and blushed hard.

"...o-..oh..?" Haku mumbled while looking away a bit embarrassed.

"You're a very pretty male" y/n said and smirked. Haku blushed even harder and looked down.

"...I have to go...someone is waiting for me" haku said in a rush and avoided y/n's eyes, his face red.

Y/n caressed his hand and tugged him back a bit. Haku looked up at him. "Can i see you again??" Y/n asked while gently placing a hand on haku's waist line.

"Ah-...um...im not sure" Haku mumbled and avoided his gaze again while blushing. "...fine..well..before you go-..." y/n said and raised his mask up a bit to expose his mouth, and not his entire face. Haku looked up at him confused and the gasped when he saw y/n leaning down. Haku looked at y/n's moist pink lips and blushed harder.

Y/n leaned down and gave a innocent peck to haku's cheek. Haku pulled away from him and hurried away without a word. Y/n blushed and gripped his hair. "Damnit! We just met and i kiss his cheek?? He probably thinks im a weirdo now...!" Y/n grumbled and stomped away embarrassed.

Haku on the other hand was red as a tomato.

The next day was gonna be a big shock for y/n, because he was gonna see who haku really was.
.

.

.

.

A/n- Sorry if im slowly down on updating
👁👄👁💧