Sebastain x Innocent, Christian Male Reader

⚠️WARNING! This may or may not contain 18+ words, actions, etc.)  May be a short, or long story🧍🏿‍♂️
Name: Y/n, L/n
Height: 5'7
Gender: Male
Hair color: dark brown mixed with grey dye
Eye color: grey
Body shape: slender, small curves, lowkey toned

)  May be a short, or long story🧍🏿‍♂️Name: Y/n, L/nHeight: 5'7Gender: MaleHair color: dark brown mixed with grey dyeEye color: greyBody shape: slender, small curves, lowkey toned

Y/n sighed while walking out of his father's church, the priest. Y/n had just got done cleaning.

He dusted his hands off and ran a hand through his soft hair.

"Son, are you ready to go? We need to go buy you some butler clothes, you have a big day tomorrow. You get to work for a rich young boy. All you're doing is cleaning his mansion...and earn money, we'll be set, ok?" His dad said while patting his shoulder. Y/n smiled softly and nodded, looking up at his old man.

"Yes, father. I wont let you down." Y/n said. "I know you wont son, god blessed me with a wonderful gift after all~" his dad singed and chuckled while kissing his forehead and patting his back. Y/n smiled and chuckled.

"Thank you father.." y/n said and his dad smiled and walked back in the church and grabbed his bags. He locked the church up, and they got in their carriage and went home.

Skip

It was the next morning, and y/n rushed out the house with his dad. He had on butler clothing. He had just took a shower, and now he was on his way to his mansion he gonna clean for 10 months straight so he could get paid. He had his suitcase in his hand full of his clothes and stuff.

They got in the carriage and went off to the mansion.

They made it, and y/n hugged his dad goodbye and nervously walked up to the big mansion. He looked around, getting a unsettling feeling. As if bad energy was nearby.

He shook it off and took a deep breath. He was about to knock on the door, but it opened before his knuckles even touched the door.

Y/n gasped and looked up at a tall male. He had slick black hair, and piercing, ruby red eyes. Y/n stared up at him. Sebastian smirked and stared back. Y/n got a bad feeling about him and then hid it. He smiled and bowed. "H-hello! Im the new..butler..in this phantomhive-" y/n said sweetly, but Sebastian cut him off. "Phantomhive manor. Yes, yes, come in." Sebastian purred and stepped out the way and bowed and chuckled while staring down at y/n.

" Sebastian purred and stepped out the way and bowed and chuckled while staring down at y/n