Oikawa x Male Reader

⚠️WARNING! This may or may not contain 18+ words, actions, etc.) May be a short, or long story🧍🏿‍♂️
Name: Y/n, l/n
Height: 5'5
Gender: Male
Hair color: brown
Eye color: grey, blueish
Body shape: slim, petite, curvy

)  May be a short, or long story🧍🏿‍♂️Name: Y/n, l/nHeight: 5'5Gender: MaleHair color: brownEye color: grey, blueish Body shape: slim, petite, curvy

Sorry for any typos, please ignore them🧑🏿‍🔧

____________________________________

*click*

Y/n smiled and pulled the camera away from his eye and watched the picture slowly side out of it. Y/n grabbed it and waved it a bit and then looked at the pictures he took of a rabbit eating.

"Hey, y/n-san." Kageyama said and walked up to y/n.

Y/n hummed and glanced over at Kageyama. "Hey! Good morning." Y/n said softly and waved while smiling. Kageyama smiled a little. "You still take photos? I thought you stopped in middle school." Kageyama said and y/n paused and slowly stopped smiling and looked away. "Ah...j-just missed a old habit tehe" y/n said and fake smiled while rubbing his neck.

Kageyama stared at him for a while and then nodded while walking away. "Have to get to class. Bye." Kageyama said and y/n nodded and waved. "Have a nice day!"

Y/n sighed relief when Kageyama left and looked at his camera sadly.

Flashback-

"Oikawa-kun!" Y/n shouted and ran towards Oikawa alone in his gym practicing. Oikawa glanced back at y/n and smiled.

"Y/n, hi." Oikawa said and wiped sweat off his forehead.

"Are you still practicing, sorry ill go if im interrupting you..." y/n said and laughed little while rubbing his neck and blushing.

"No its ok. Come watch" Oikawa said and smirked while grabbing y/n's smaller hand. Y/n blushed more and looked down at Oikawa's hand. He looked away and slightly squeezed oikawa's hand nonchalantly. Oikawa noticed and blushed a bit while looking back at y/n and smirked.

Y/n sat down on the bench and watched Oikawa practice his serves and hitting the ball. "Show off" y/n teased and giggled while blushing. Oikawa panted and laughed while looking at him.

Y/n laughed and blushed.

Skip

Y/n and Oikawa were holding hands while walking down to the park. It was almost sundown.

"Oikawa-kun can i ask you something?" Y/n asked and looked up at oikawa. Oikawa looked down at him. "What?" Y/n blushed and looked away.