Aomine x Male Reader

⚠️WARNING! This may or may not contain 18+ words, actions, etc.)  May be a short, or long story🧍🏿‍♂️
Name: Y/n, L/n
Height: 5'5
Gender: Male
Hair color: black
Eye color: yellow
Body shape: slim, lanky

)  May be a short, or long story🧍🏿‍♂️Name: Y/n, L/nHeight: 5'5Gender: MaleHair color: blackEye color: yellowBody shape: slim, lanky

This is really cringe, but- here ya go.

Tugging his backpack straps off his shoulders, and slinging it over by the court's fence, y/n ran up on the outdoor basketball court In the park near his school. He came here almost everyday to play ball by himself after school was over.

Birds chirping, and the sound of cars trampling across the roads. Honestly, it couldn't be nothing better than this.

Y/n had a strong passion for basketball. Although, he was not skilled in the sport- well, he actually was pretty bad at it if you compared him with a actual player.

Even though he knew he wasn't good, he still enjoyed practicing his shoots at the hoop. Which were mostly air balls💀

Y/n stood in the free throw circle on the court, and bounced the ball on the ground about 4 times before positioning his feet, and posture as if he was were a pro.

He smiled cheerfully and held the ball up. From a glance, y/n's form was perfect- but his aim? Not so much. Y/n jumped up and attempted to shoot the ball through the hoop, but it hit the rim of the globe and bounced off. Y/n pouted a little and ran after the ball and picked it up.

He did the same again and again. "Come on.." y/n mumbled to himself while whipping sweat off his forehead, and stood in the same position, and once again, attempted to shoot.

After a while he FINALLY made one shot. He gasped and cheered a little. "Yes!" He laughed and then ran after the ball. It rolled on the court ground. Y/n squatted down and gripped it, but was stopped when he saw a foot stomp on top of the ball, preventing y/n from picking it up.

"Haha! Well, well. Look what we have here guys. Another wannabe bastard roaming our turf! Why dont you run along now. Before that pretty little face gets hurt." One said while laughing back at his two side lackeys who were chuckling at y/n as well.

Y/n stared up at them and let a sweat drop as he placed a small frown on his face. "....This isn't "your" turf. This is a public basketball court for anyone to play on. And I've came here quite a bit, and I haven't even seen you three douchebags before." Y/n sassed and stood up straight looking up at the three tall guys. He was playing with fire right now...these three could easily beat him up.

They grew irk marks on the temple of their heads, and one suddenly gripped y/n's collar and yanked his body up to his height, picking y/n up off his feet causing him to squirm and gasp.

"The fuck you say?! You little shit, you gotta death wish?! We saw your lame ass little air balls you were throwing and you aren't as half as good! You dont even deserve to be on a court! Matter of fact- you don't deserve to even pick up a ball!" He shouted and then tossed y/n on the ground. Y/n grunted and fell on his butt, and looked up at them.