Sebastian x Male Reader

⚠️WARNING! This may or may not contain 18+ words, actions, etc.) May be a short, or long story🧍🏿‍♂️
Name: Y/n, L/n
Height: 5'8.8
Gender: Male
Hair color: jet black
Eye color: purple
Body shape: slim, slender, petite

8Gender: MaleHair color: jet blackEye color: purple Body shape: slim, slender, petite

This hw making my ass itch😐 anyway..read this hoe.

____________________________________

It's been a month and a half since you got recruited to be master Ciel's second-hand butler, but a human one.

Although, there was something different between you and normal humans. You were specifically trained in combat and with weapons and you had an abnormal amount of strength. Though, you were not as strong as Ciel's personal demon butler, but you were well capable of protecting Ciel just as Sebastian was.

Well, at least you could take down normal beings. You'll just leave the demons and whatnot to that damned Sebastian.

Ever since you came to the Phantomhive mansion, you've loved you're job, and working for master Ciel. But...it was the people you had to work with that you did not particularly enjoy being around, and socializing with. Or should you say... 'demon'

That damned Sebastian Michaelis.

You couldn't stand that disgusting demon from hell. You shivered from disgust every time he would burn his red, intoxicating eyes into yours. The littlest eye contact, or physical contact—anything made you sick to the stomach that had to do with him. You truly hated that thing.

You knew that Sebastian knew that you hated his fucking guts and that's why Sebastian would always target you as his victim to pick with. That damned demon would piss you off, and harass you every chance he had.

Because it was fun for him. I mean he IS a demon, so it was no surprise.

Even though you've only been there for a month, you could not stand that thing feeding on that child—your master's soul.

You were just a little toy for Sebastian to play with when he had nothing else to do in his free time.

The more you fed into Sebastian's teasing, and gave him the reaction he wanted, the more he would fuck with you.

Realizing this, you tried to ignore the pesky demon, and act as if he was not there, to begin with—like he did not exist.

Your little plan did not last for long though. Sebastian being the sly incubus he was, caught on to the little strategy you had. He noticed you were extremely good at ignoring others and pretending. One thing that irritated Sebastian: he hated being ignored because he no longer gained that power to fed off anger from you. So it was extremely annoying to Sebastian.