Chapter 112: The trial

Start from the beginning

When we got to the train station, Mr

When we got to the train station, Mr. Weasley could barely contain his excitement. Even thought it was packed with the morning rush of people going to work, he couldn't keep the smile off his face as he watched the muggles go about their daily lives.

"Simply fabulous!" Mr. Weasley whispered as he looked at the ticket machine, the only thing was it was out of order. "Wonderfully ingenuous!"

"Mr. Weasley, they're out of order," Harry said as he pointed to the sign on the machine.

"But even so..." Mr. Weasley said, voice full of wonder as he ran his hands over the machine and something caught my eye.

"Harry, can you go and get the tickets. I'll just be a second," I said as I walked over to a little girl who had been staring at me from behind her mother's legs.

"Hello, what's your name?" I asked the little girl as I knelt down on the ground.

"Mina," she told me as her mother smiled down at me. "Are you really Stargirl?"

"Yes, I am," I told her. "And you know what, you must be really special because you are the only person in this whole train station that noticed me."

"Really?" Mina said, her eyes wide with excitement.

"Really."

"I'm awfully sorry to ask because you have already taken the time to come over and say hello, but would you mind if I took a photo of the two of you," Mina's mothered asked me.

"Of course not! I mean, how could I say no to the smartest and prettiest girl I have ever met," I said, opening my arms to hug the little girl for the photo.

Not needing anymore encouragement, Mina ran in to my arms and wrapped her little arms around my neck. Her mother didn't take long taking the photo and after saying a quick goodbye to the little girl, I walked back over to Harry and Mr. Weasley, who was looking at me with a kind smile on his face.

"That was a very kind thing to do, Elsa," Mr. Weasley said, giving me a one-armed hug as we walked towards the ticket gates.

"We do that sort of thing all the time as Avengers. It's one of the many perks of being part of the team," I said as Mr. Weasley tried to get through the gates, but forgetting his ticket.

He kept trying to push open the barrier and had a baffled look on his face when it wouldn't open. Holding up the ticket to show Mr. Weasley, Harry put the ticket into the gate much to the amazement of Mr. Weasley who proceeded to walk through the gate backwards so he didn't miss a thing that the gates did.

Watching Mr. Weasley and his childlike amazement as he watched muggles go about their daily lives made the trip into London more enjoyable than it would have been otherwise. You couldn't not smile as you watched Mr. Weasley bouncing on his seat as he watched the names of the stops appear on the screen that showed the underground map and the train station.