Chapter 17

Lily and Oliver spent the rest of the afternoon lying in bed.

Lily lay on his chest, circling her finger on his chest and listening to his heartbeat, while he stroked her head with the delicacy of a flower.

—"You have to tell me who it is,"— insisted Oliver stubbornly for the thousandth time that afternoon

—"Nope,"— Lily continue denying.

—"Okay just a hint"—

—"What no!"—

—"Let's see, does it start with the letter A?"—

—"No"—

"B?" Lily shook her head

—"C?"—

—"Oliver seriously I'm not going to tell you, I want it to be a surprise for everyone at the same time"— she exclaimed in an attempt to get him to stop.

He grabbed her and turned her around so that she was lying on top of him, which he took the opportunity to give her a blackmailed kiss hoping that would convince her

—"And now?"— he asked confident that he would succeed

—"Mm it's still a no"— she laughingly got up and started to get dressed, Oliver was still lying there admiring how she did it

—"If you really want to know, I'll tell them now before we go to dinner then hurry up and get dressed to go" —

Oliver got out of bed so quickly that when he tried to put on his trousers he fell over tripping over his own feet, put his shirt on backwards and almost left the room without a shoe, to which Lily couldn't resist bursting out laughing and regretted not having a muggle camera to record the moment.

After checking that everything was in place they cautiously walked out into the corridor, making sure that the coast was clear, without thinking Oliver grabbed her hand practically dragging her to get to the common room as quickly as possible.

It looked like the scene from a cliché muggle movie teenage scene, where the main characters were running down the stairs holding hands laughing like two idiots in love while the others in the background feel like a blur.

They came in looking for Harry and the others and obviously the first to find them was Oliver still pulling her up to them.

—"Okay here we are so tell us!"— said Oliver euphorically.

They all stood in silence looking down.

—"What?"— asked Lily confused, she turned to where everyone was and their hands were still clasped, she froze not knowing what to say.

—"I-I just pulled her over here to tell us who this Durmstrang acquaintance is"— Oliver immediately blurted out trying to explain the reason for the situation, which everyone thought was reasonable.

The voices of all their friends covered each other's voices, but what they meant was that they wanted Lily to tell them who he was.

—"Tell us Lily!"— insisted Harry.

—"Well but this might be a lot to take in, so I don't want you to shout"— she paused and they all leaned towards her with rapt attention.

She closed her eyes —"It's Viktor Krum"— she spitted it out waiting for the impact

—"What?!"— they all shouted in sync not believing what they had just heard.

—"Shhh I whispered it for a reason"— Lily stressed.