Chapter 16

smut warning• (slight dominance)

After Lily's quidditch idea/solution, everyone seemed more cheerful, especially Oliver.

During the day's journey Oliver was a little touchy with her, first when they sat next to each other at breakfast, then when they sat next to each other at lunch.

Sneakily and maybe "accidentally" his hand brushed her thighs a couple of times as he stretched for something.

He knew it made Lily nervous and of course he enjoyed it, also that Oliver had a certain fetish for the public stuff, the more people there were in a place the more the thought of the danger of touching Lily excited him.

Since the last time Oliver and Lily had been together, it was not only an emotional but a physical torture not to be able to be together.

Oliver spent every day touching himself, thinking about her and her sounds that excited him at the mere memory of them.

The urge to be with her again was undoubtedly high, and it was beginning to be noticeable, as he showed his anxiety by rapidly moving one of his legs while his eyes wandered, thinking of various scenarios that if someone could see them would scare them off.

But they had just been groomed and it made sense if Lily wasn't ready to be with him yet, he understood that and could wait, but a few brushes to her skin wouldn't hurt anyone, what he didn't know was that Lily had the same excitement

With every touch, Lily felt a lump in her throat, she never thought about the effect Oliver had on her and how much she seemed to need him, for obvious reasons her anger made her forget how good Oliver felt inside her.

During class everything seemed insignificant as his fingers felt on her skin like needles in a tattoo machine and she couldn't afford to think about anything else, every now and then she realised that she had to return to her reality when she felt the bite on her bottom lip, which was meant to keep her imagination from seeing the light of day, become too strong.

Lily was leaving her transformation class hugging her books, instead of going to her last class of the day, she decided to wander through the less busy corridors of the castle the sky that day was partly cloudy causing a light breeze to blow in through the windows rubbing her skin soothingly.

Suddenly her skin bristled, and not because of the cold, she felt a presence behind her but when she turned around she found nothing, she kept walking and now it was certain, someone was behind her.

Without warning she turned around behind her and saw a hand sticking out of one of the columns.

—"Who the hell is there?"— she asked, pointing her wand in defence.

The mysterious figure slowly stepped out. —"Okay you got me"— the figure turned out to be Adrian.

—"Bloody stalker"— said Lily rolling her eyes in disgust.

—"Wait"— he grabbed her wrist.

—"Don't touch me"— she said pausing very briefly on every word and breaking free from his grip

—"You've got to listen to me!"— he raised his voice in a way that caused Lily to recoil.

Following that, almost as if on reflex, she punched him in the nose over the previous bruise, with that she walked away but at a very fast pace

Lily's breathing was ragged, she needed to calm down, after walking a few yards to a busier corridor she decided to turn to see if Adrian was still behind her, a body stopped her making her fall to the ground