Chapter 1

Lily Stone was one day sitting at the desk in her room in Beauxbatons, which she shared with two girls, thinking about how much she disliked being there, although she did not had a lot of choice.

When her parents died she was sent to her uncles who did not want to know anything about her, they could send her to Hogwarts with her friend Harry but they wanted her as far away as possible, which broke her heart, they would sure meet at summer vacations but the time was always too short for them to catch up, she endured the first years but being in a girls-only school was overwhelming not to mention that they always had to behave like "ladies" which in her opinion was bullshit.

Her mind inquired and inquired more and more with how much she disliked this school until she saw her owl Missus leave her a letter, she gently caressed his head and returned her gaze to the letter, she threw her glass of water when she saw where it was from, from Hogwarts, she couldn't help but wonder why Hogwarts would send her a letter.

Cautiously she opened it, luckily no water had spilled on the letter, when she opened it she realized that it was not a simple letter, it was a letter of admission.

HOGWARTS COLLEGE OF MAGIC AND WIZARD

Director: Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.
Dear Miss: Lily Stone
We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please note the equipment list and necessary books. Although Classes started on September 1. Upon anonymous request, you had been granted permission to attend our school within 1 week. To be aware of your answer, we would appreciate it if aferre you receive this letter immediately return it with your answer. If the answer is yes, in that case someone will come for you and take all your belongings with them.
Very cordially,
Minerva Mcgonagall
Deputy director

Lily was stunned but did not hesitate for a second to accept the admission, she placed the letter on Missus's beak and flew with it. The following days she was saying goodbye to her friends and arranging her change to Hogwarts, until the last day she packed her bags.

That morning she woke up with the sun hitting her face, it was 8 o'clock and she had to get ready, she took a shower and then got dressed, they still didn't give her her uniform so she put on a blue checkered skirt and a blue ribbed button up cardigan, it complemented her tan skin color and her beautiful blue eyes and finally let her straight, dark brown hair hang down on her shoulder.

She was so happy that you could see her coming down the stairs with a big smile on her face which seemed not to perish, she was sure happy to attend Hogwarts but what made her happier was recounting with Harry, they were so the same in several ways, he was her best friend and the thought of reuniting with him gave her a feeling of hope that this school year was definitely going to be the best.

Lily waited for 10 minutes at the entrance of the school until she saw a large man with long hair and a long beard on a motorcycle approaching, at that moment she knew it was Hagrid, it was exactly how Harry had described him in previous anecdotes.

"Well hello, you must be Miss Lily Stone, Harry has told me a lot about you" he said as he removed the suitcases from Lily's hands.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, I've heard a lot from you too" Lily said giving him a warm smile

"Okay all ready to go and I'm afraid we have to hurry so I'll have to get your books and your uniform until tomorrow, I hope you don't mind" Hagrid said and Lily replied with a simple gesture on her face of understanding.