Chapter 2

It was Lily's first day, between her and Hermione tried to wake up Ginny who was clinging to the back of the bed with all her strength until they managed to knock her down, they began to get ready themselves and this time Lily could already use her uniform, it wasn't her favorite outfit, but at least it was better than the Beauxbatons one where they looked like ballerinas. All of them left their room heading to the common room, their first class was Herbology and they wanted to get there on time.

After they arrived they took a seat next to each other and the teacher explained that this year they would be working with Fanged Geranium, a kind of magic flower with sharp teeth. While the teacher indicated what they had to do Lily remembered how bad she was with plants, it was not that she mistreated the poor plants on purpose or anything like that, she was just so distracted that she always ended up killing any plant that she had ever possessed.

Then she saw the guy from yesterday's dinner in front of her, he didn't seem to take his eyes off her, Lily swore he was scanning her or something, but then his gaze drifted to see the mess Lily was making by trying to take the flower fangs out, which the cute boy found funny and apparently he felt sorry for Lily as he offered to help her.

"Look, I can help you hold it while you manage to remove them, alright?" Lily nodded and within seconds she succeeded, Lily couldn't help but blurt out a shout of joy.

"So, who should I thank to?" Lily asked him

"Oliver, Oliver Wood" he extended his hand towards her and Lily extended hers to shake it.

"Well thank you very much Oliver, pleasure to meet you, I'm Lily, Lily Stone" she replied

"Oh believe me the pleasure it's mine" at that Lily again couldn't help blushing, but Hermione interrupted the moment by telling Lily that they had to leave for their next class.

"See you at the party tomorrow" Oliver said aloud as Lily was dragged away by Hermione

Finally they were in the corridor hall trying to reach next class on time "Hermione, slow down, from here on we can just walk" said Lily almost out of breath after practically flying out of Herbology.

"Oops, sorry, I think I over-rushed" Hermione replied almost as breathless as Lily

"Well now that we're calmer..."
"What party was Oliver talking about?" Lily asked raising an eyebrow

Hermione's expression of exhaustion changed completely "Oh yeah! I completely forgot!" she paused "Gryffindor will have a start-of-the-year type of party tomorrow, all the houses take turns having parties throughout the year and this year's first party is Gryffindor's turn"

Lily seemed more and more interested as Hermione kept explaining her all the details about the parties system they had, how they would compete each year to see who gave the best party of that year, how she would always leave early because she couldn't handle the noise for a long amount of time and that she didn 't liked to drink as much, all of this during class.

"And, we need to go to Hogsmade to buy something nice or good at least decent, because we take the parties very seriously around here as you may have realized" Hermione added and Lily agreed to meet her after classes.

Next class was Defense Against Dark Arts, both of them took a seat at some desks in the third row beside them was Harry and Ron, all students started chatting when Lily saw a little bird paper flying all across the classroom it was very fun until it burst into flames for some reason, all the class turned around and it was that old lady again.

Fucking buzzkill, Lily thought

She began handing people books?

Hermione raised her hand "Yes?" said Umbridge "There's nothing in here about using defensive spells" Hermione said