Chapter 9

Lily felt that the rest of the week passed very slowly, as if she was living inside a movie and those days would be one of those slow motion scenes.

She avoided running into Oliver as much as possible and apparently he had the same plan, since seriously, not even in the common room did the two get to be seen together at the same time, which was surprising, more because on Saturday and Sunday are the days where all the Gryffindors spend their time in the common room, hanging out, playing spin the bottle or truth or dare, where if you stayed a long amount of time or a lot of rounds, you would come out burnt, literally burnt as everyone trying to turn off the fire on your cloak.

That Sunday was already late at night, and making sure the coast was clear, she sat very quietly to read one of her favorite muggle books while the twins gathered people who wanted to play a round of truth or dare, suddenly Lily felt a presence, a very familiar one, she looked up slightly to see Harry she waited for him to say something but nothing, he was just silent for a while.

"I can hear you breathing heavily you know" she said knowing something was bothering him, he really was so predictable, more like an open book which Lily could easily read, she still waited for an answer when Harry sighed "Why did you agree to have a date with Pucey? "

The grin on Lily's face erased, he have really caught her off guard with the question, although sooner or later he would ask it, because it seems that Harry had found it a routine lately to be a nosy and get into Lily's love life.

"Why wouldn't I?" Lily answered without taking her eyes off the page she was on and Harry shook his head in disbelief without saying one more word

And it was true Adrian was a very handsome boy to her, his penetrating gaze that strangely captivated her attention and even in the short time they talked, he turned out to be not at all unpleasant, this going against Harry's opinion about the Slytherins of course.

Then her focused was diverted towards a redhead who with her hand took the book out of her sight. "You're playing with us," Ginny said, laying Lily on the ground next to her.

Turning to her left was George forcing someone into the circle where everyone was sitting and, for reasons you shouldn't know, those groans were very recognizable.

Oliver was finally obligated to sat down, Lily decided to ignore him by chatting with Ginny

"Ready mates?" Fred said out loud

"I'm sitting here but I'm not playing, I just like to see all the chaos" said Lily crossing her legs

"What Lilittle, scared?" Fred asked ironically with an eyebrow raised

"Calling Gryffindor a coward? How original Freddie "Lily laughed because that was a good but ridiculous try, but at the end it worked because she accepted.

A couple rounds passed by where Ginny had to go all around the castle making duck noises, Ron had to steal one potion from Snape but obviously got caught and got detention and the best one was were thanks to the verisaterum Angelina confessed her feelings towards Fred , there was an awkward and tense silence so Ginny decided to break it "Well, um Lily! Your turn! Truth or dare?"

It hasn't been Lily's turn until that moment and she was weirdly scared of what Ginny would propose "Dare" she answered

Lily tried to figure out what was going on through that wicked mind of hers "Got it! You and Lee go to our dorm and play seven minutes in heaven"

Everyone began to make some mocking sounds, everyone except Oliver who Lily could see by the corner of her eye was clenching his jaw, then Lee stood up and grabbed Lily's hand making her stand up —"May I escort you, miss Stone?" Lee said jokingly — "It'd be my pleasure, mister Jordan" Lily replied back, and ran upstairs bursting in laughter.—