2. Start of Revenge

Start from the beginning

The product currently being manufactured in collaboration with Sinclair Tech. is soon to dive into the market according to our sources.

FuTech has been witnessing an amazing soar in its share prices owing to this gizmo. The world's eyes are now on the bachelor CEO, whose personal life has always intrigued everyone for his secretiveness. The handsome billionaire..."

Okay, enough internet for today.

I then recalled of my real Boss.

Alex Sinclair, you better be ready for lunch tomorrow.
11:38

I'll be waiting with a fork to kill you for shoving me into this project 😡
11:38

I texted Alex, the man solely responsible for this mess. I was already working in another project in the office.

He used his 'Won't you do this for your friend' trick on me, and here I am. He knows well that although he is the boss, but I'm not bound to his orders. Still he has ways like these to manipulate me.

I have freedom to do whatever I want in Sinclair corps., like adulterating Alex's food with extra pepper, or even getting his phone hacked by a random tech guy. Yeah, I go too far sometimes, but he doesn't mind, because I make it up by the best quality marketing campaign.

But here, a brute is there to deal with and that too for two months.

He showed his true colors today itself. I wonder how would I survive my whole tenure.

No day in my corporate career had been this worst. That Aaron Anderson would pay for everything. This and whatever he did in the past would cost him as much as he won't be able to bear.

I'll make him cry all the tears I had cried. I'll kill him minute by minute, second by second. I'm just waiting for the correct moment.

I'll make his life hell!

Wait... that sounds too dramatic, doesn't it? But who cares.

#####

AARON

"May I ask why is there a meet tomorrow?", asked Dylan, an unavoidable irritation to my life.

"May I ask why are meets held?", I mimicked his tone.

"Do you ever care of anyone's schedule than yours? You sleep destroyer!"

"You want to avoid the meet just to sleep?" This is absurd.

"Stop adding questions to my questions.", he gritted.

"And you stop being a sloth."

"Say that once you've pulled two straight all-nighters. This week has been hell and being the CEO doesn't helps either, in addition to friends like you.", he complained.

"You're coming and that's it."

"Ugh, You'll rot in inferno. And I hope you won't smash 13th vase of the month for this."

"You could do better things than counting the number of vases I break."

"Better you change your insane hobby.", he ended the call.

He'd be the last person to piss me right now because...

She is back!

I picked up a nearby vase and next all I heard was a loud smash. I looked at its broken pieces lying on the floor with burning red eyes.

She is just back again in my life. The same captivating and innocent face, but deceptive. The same grey eyes, all illusive. The same witty brain, but guileful.

I can't believe she is the one whom Alex sent to work with us. If only he knew of our past, he hadn't done it.

Alex and I are friends since high school, though we were separated when we reached university. We revived our contact two years ago, when he asked me to do business with him someday.

Recently we signed off this deal. His company is the best in software development and I needed their excellence for the launch of my FuTech's new device, the Mixed Reality glasses. His investment and the additional features raised the quality three folds. Next was marketing.

We both agreed for a marketing team to be made including each of our excellent members skilled in the department.

I asked for his best marketing team, and this was his output? This has a lot of potential... but to ruin it. Hence, I buzzed him in the afternoon to call Scarlett back, giving her egregious attitude as an excuse.

Contrarily, he claimed that she is the best he has on the field and that it's just a matter of two months.

It's easy for him to say that, but only I know how difficult it was to control my wrath that wanted to burst out of me, the moment I saw those liar eyes. The heartache I somehow managed to bury deep down, awakened with twice the pain.

All she did to me in the past is unforgivable. The sight of her face just adds to the fire blazing inside me.

She left me for the worst and now I have no heart. She shattered my heart into million pieces like a glass. I've lost my trust in love. Women like Scarlett just like to play around with feelings of an innocent man, and I've stopped being one long back.

At last, I deduced, I couldn't get a better opportunity, to take revenge. I'll make her pay for everything.

All the wounds she gave to my heart are waiting to be avenged. I won't let her off easy.

I'll make her life hell!

Hey Guys!

Hope you all are safe and happy.

So both Scarlett and Aaron are set to make each other's life hell. Events ahead are definitely gonna be heated and furious.

I hope y'all liked it so far.😉

Don't forget to vote if you liked the update :)