"Oh, does it have to?" He whined.

"We shall meet again, Doctor, for the third time, for the last time, and the truth shall be told. Until that day," He beamed away, leaving a great empty space behind.

"That is enigmatic," the Doctor began turning to face the two sisters, "that, that is, that is textbook enigmatic. And now for Cassandra."

"Let me go get her... I hid her in a vent," Addi chuckled as she walked to the other side of the room, shimmying the cover off the vent and pulling the glowing jar from inside. 

The Doctor grabbed the jar from her once she walked back over and looked at Rose with a sorry expression. 

Rose sighed, "Let's just get it over with."

The Doctor nodded, unscrewing the lid of the jar, the light inside flew out and shot into Rose's mouth. She stumbled backwards and both Addi and the Doctor reached forward to steady her. Once stable, she glanced around, seeing what Addi had seen when she woke up then to the Doctor's unamused face.

"But everything's happy, everything's fine! Can't you just leave me?" She pleaded him.

"You've lived long enough. Leave that body and end it, Cassandra," the Doctor told her with a stern raise of his brows.

"I don't want to die!"

"Nobody does," Addi whispered with sad eyes. A swell of pity raised in her chest as she took in Cassandra's fearful face.

"Help me!"

"We can't," Addi replied, stepping away from her as if ending the discussion. Yet, Chip popped out of somewhere and shouted out for Cassandra.

"Mistress!"

"Oh, you're alive," Cassandra said in some combination of shock and boredom.

"I kept myself safe for you, mistress!" 

Addi had to applaud his loyalty. He'd be a good Hufflepuff.

"A body. And not just that, a volunteer," Cassandra mumbled to herself, yet the Doctor and Addi both heard her.

"Cassandra you can't! It isn't fair to Chip," Addi tried to reason while the Doctor took a more stern approach.

"Don't you dare. He's got a life of his own."

"But I worship the mistress. I welcome her," Chip cut in. Addi closed her eyes in defeat with a sigh.

The Doctor tried to protest some more, but Cassandra floated out of Rose and into Chip. Rose swayed on her feet and the Doctor steadied her. Addi watched as Chip stumbled once Cassandra had entered him. She felt the pity burst and sink to the bottom of her stomach. All she felt now was tired and sad. 

"Oh, sweet Lord. I'm a walking doodle," Cassandra grimaced making Addi shake with anger.

"He has just given his life for you and yet you insult him? You're a disgrace to every life form there every was, is, and will be!"

"Addi, calm down," Rose swung an arm around her shoulder and led her away so that the Doctor could deal with Cassandra.

She led her over to a window looking out on the city. Addi marveled at the sight, as did Rose.

"I never got to tell you, but I'm proud of you," Rose said after a moment of silence.

"For what?" Addi asked.

"For trying to save me. I could still hear and see what was going on when Cassandra was inside my body, and I saw you standing up for me. You've grown up so strong and I really am sorry that I left for so long."

"I know you are. I wish you would have taken me with you though. This is amazing, something I never thought would happen to someone like me," Addi smiled down at her feet. "I might be a witch and see some cool things, but nothing could beat this. At least I don't think so. As for the standing up for you. Of course I would, you're my big sister and I love you." Rose's bottom lip wobbled as Addi continued, "I never stopped practicing gymnastics. You always told me I was skilled at it and I thought you'd be disappointed if I quit."

A tear fell from Rose's eye, "I could never be disappointed in you! You are one of the best things in my life. I wouldn't trade you for anything!"

"I wouldn't trade you for anything either," Addi grinned, pulling Rose into a hug. They stayed there until the Doctor came over to retrieve them.

"Time to go. We have to make a stop though."

"Sounds good," The sisters chorused, giggling as the Doctor's face squinted at them.

"Stop that."

"No."